England Union Jack Decal - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Jackie Treehorn
A
1985 (legitimately)

Registry
I don't know which I like better (w/passport backround or without) but either way, that is pretty cool. You are indeed an artist (and one that gets things done quickly).

It makes a decent sticker, but much better as a T-shirt. Could we get the .GIF/.Jpg or 4-color file or whatever you call it in the graphics world and take it to a shirt shop and have it made ourselves, or do you wnatto do that? Either way, I'm all over it.

Funny, I had somebody asking if there was a T-shirt version of the America Runs on Diesel sticker just yesterday.

If somebody does decide to make a run of T--shirts, I humbly suggest that you select some high-quality cotton, possibly even distressed off-white cotton. I cant count how many white T-shirts are stacked in my closet that are only useful to wear painting or sleeping in because the cotton sucks.

That and given the well-established fact that most Defender guys are middle-aged and dare I suggest maybe a tad out of shape (myself included), maybe more L and XL.

I'm in for one if anyone gets around to it.
Just Sayin!

EDIT: Sorry, i didn't read the other post. I'm stoked you're making a run of these!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 14th, 2012, 06:12 PM
jjstahl3
Jay S
96 D1 TReK

Registry
ill keep you posted as which way i go - if I cant generate enough interest I will pass along a file to take to a local printer - you would need to find someone that prints direct to garment for 1 or 2 to make sense

I would need more then 50 to print for me to make sense I think Im going to email it to a shirt guy ive used in the past and see what he thinks

J
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Jackie Treehorn
A
1985 (legitimately)

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjstahl3 View Post
ill keep you posted as which way i go - if I cant generate enough interest I will pass along a file to take to a local printer - you would need to find someone that prints direct to garment for 1 or 2 to make sense

I would need more then 50 to print for me to make sense I think Im going to email it to a shirt guy ive used in the past and see what he thinks

J
Either way, your creativity and time should be rewarded somehow. If I need to buy four I will, just make a few for the kid sizes.

I could see the plain image of the passport matrix on an off-white T (no LR logo) actually appealing to a much wider audience. Hell, even Neil could wear it with his Ed Hardy jeans and black fedora when he goes to those all-ages dance clubs trolling for Russian Tweens.
(totally kidding Neil, just felt like jumping on the Barry bandwagon and tooling on you)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 14th, 2012, 11:09 PM
icurnmedic
Thomas Church
1994 Red D90

Same Here, love the concept, would need like 6 of these for the family. Yes, middle aged and just a "tad " out of shape here too. If I said pretty please, could I get a couple of 3xl? 2xl would likely work depending on the quality of the shirts. Anyways , look forward to what you decide, Thanks again for the stickers.
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM
discotdi
Todd Miller
Land Rover

Received my sticker collection today. They are great high quality and seemed to multiply in the envelope from CA to GA!!
Thanks again.
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:29 PM
jkins
john
95 Defender 90 - Beluga

Registry
[QUOTE=Jackie Treehorn;354241]I don't know which I like better (w/passport backround or without) but either way, that is pretty cool. You are indeed an artist (and one that gets things done quickly).

It makes a decent sticker, but much better as a T-shirt. Could we get the .GIF/.Jpg or 4-color file or whatever you call it in the graphics world and take it to a shirt shop and have it made ourselves, or do you wnatto do that? Either way, I'm all over it.

Funny, I had somebody asking if there was a T-shirt version of the America Runs on Diesel sticker just yesterday.

If somebody does decide to make a run of T--shirts, I humbly suggest that you select some high-quality cotton, possibly even distressed off-white cotton. I cant count how many white T-shirts are stacked in my closet that are only useful to wear painting or sleeping in because the cotton sucks.

That and given the well-established fact that most Defender guys are middle-aged and dare I suggest maybe a tad out of shape (myself included), maybe more L and XL.

I'm in for one if anyone gets around to it.
Just Sayin!

I am in for shirts if they get made. Mens and Kids!

Thanks
John

And I got stickers already. They are sweet!
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Akitatw4
Tom
1995/D90

Registry
Got my Maine decals today, they look great, very good quality!
Thanks

Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maine Decal.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	53137  
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:25 PM
KKilo23
Kenny
NAS SW l NAS ST l 110 SW | 110 Crew

Registry
I am in for Passport Sticker/Tshirt if you end up making them!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
ac