Early Range Rover "Rostyle" Rims and tires - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old May 15th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Bunky
Gabor Antalics
1989 Defender 110 Ex-Mil GS

Early Range Rover "Rostyle" Rims and tires

I have a set of four (4) Early Range Rover rims, with 205 16 tires fitted, they are from an early Range Rover Classic, and are steel. A bit of surface rust, and the tires have some dry rot. Will fit your RRC, Defender, and Discovery but not a Series. Very rare this side. A must for any early RR resto. $360 takes the set.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).JPG
Views:	129
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	120871  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2015, 02:07 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel
1988 40th Anniv. RRC Chamonix White

Registry
Licked

IG
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA
Old May 15th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Jwillia
Justin
87 ROW build in progress

Second in line
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2015, 02:11 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
damn you guys.. third..
Old May 15th, 2015, 03:35 PM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
Argghhhhhhh!!! 4th! Dang it! Who am I kidding. ;-)
Old May 16th, 2015, 05:45 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel

Registry
I haven't heard from the seller. Maybe he sold them to someone else?

IG

My Website:

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA
Old May 18th, 2015, 10:53 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel

Registry
Early Range Rover "Rostyle" Rims and tires

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432003864.182752.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	121113

As I suspected. Not fair but I guess someone snatched these by offering more money.

Thanks Gabor but No on other parts. Not sure I can trust you as a fair seller.

IG

My Website:

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA
Old May 19th, 2015, 07:53 AM
staufferdave6
dave stauffer
1986 110

Registry
buyers beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoverPaisa View Post
Attachment 121113

As I suspected. Not fair but I guess someone snatched these by offering more money.

Thanks Gabor but No on other parts. Not sure I can trust you as a fair seller.
Drove from providence last week to philly to pickup tires my brother bought from Gabor. Gabor knew i was coming all day because he was looking to sell rest off what ended up be 15 year old new shit, brit part crap that was crap when new, canvases that where covered in mold, so on so on. Told me it had to be all moved within 6 weeks an would get a $ to me next am which i was ok with if we could make the deal. After leaving there that night without my brothers tires because he didn't trust that he sent the wire transfer got a text next evening he decided to sell all parts piece by piece. Good luck with that Gabor an good luck to anyone who buys from him. Brothers still out the tires and money after 2 other attempts to pickup. He is going to try to collect again today even if he gets tires i saw they where junk Gabor totally miss represented condition and willing to ship. You may also no Gabor as Sky Top rovers which did not have a good rep when he was in business. Good luck Gabor like he said not a fair seller or someone you can trust.
Old May 19th, 2015, 08:09 AM
o2batsea
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb

Registry
No surprise

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"
1968 2A 88

All my troubles are Rover
Old May 19th, 2015, 08:12 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Gabor Antalics has a notoriously terrible terrible terrible reputation. Buyers beware.
Old May 19th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Spoke with the poor fellow who bought his "good solid example" 110 that was up on Long Island on ebay about a year ago.Truck was complete crap and little was even usable other than the imported identity by the new owner who was looking to import a container with all major components to build anew.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

Old May 19th, 2015, 10:40 AM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
And the tribe has spoken....Josh would you like to do the honors?
Old May 19th, 2015, 10:41 AM
staufferdave6
dave stauffer
1986 110

Registry
Gabor

Let you no how brother makes out this after noon with seller he is heading there for the third time to collect his money i hope because tires were shit or at least a junk set if tires. Got haft way there yesterday when Gabor text him he couldn't make it he forgot about his MRI. May have to start a new thread about this seller so he doesn't screw others.
Old May 19th, 2015, 01:48 PM
staufferdave6
dave stauffer
1986 110

Registry
Gabor

Quote:
Originally Posted by staufferdave6 View Post
Let you no how brother makes out this after noon with seller he is heading there for the third time to collect his money i hope because tires were shit or at least a junk set if tires. Got haft way there yesterday when Gabor text him he couldn't make it he forgot about his MRI. May have to start a new thread about this seller so he doesn't screw others.
Brother showed up at Gabors shop today walked away happy and bought some extra parts. Glad it all turned out good. Thanks for making good Gabor i don't mind eating my owe words if all works out.
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Bunky
Gabor Antalics
1989 Defender 110 Ex-Mil GS

Thanks Dave. Had fun picking through the place with Tom. For the record, I have no idea how the board works as far as calling dibs, but I definitely do not know what "licked" means. Local buyer got ahold of me via private message almost as soon as post for rims went up asking for my Paypal addy, and sent asking price about a minute later. He is coming up and will be leaving with a lot more than just the rims. If you missed out and are angry and want to have a go at me, that's fine too, the Earth will keep on spinning. If you want to get some cheap (and getting cheaper every day) new and used Rover parts (for just about every Rover made), let me know. I will describe it the best I can and price it right. Entire contents of shop is either going to good Rover homes like Tom and Dave's, or made into some Rover art to hang on the wall.
Old May 19th, 2015, 04:14 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel

Registry
Glad it worked out for others. I'm not angry I'm not out money but many here just want to trust sellers and for you it's a great board to unload parts that would otherwise go to the crusher. Kudos on that. I think many like my self are grateful for people like you that has stored items over the years.

I recommend you familiarize yourself with the way the community works here on the board. You'll meet great people and maybe even make friends.

Once again in glad it worked out with previous buyer and I believe in second chances. I'll send you a pm for parts I am in need. Hopefully I can pick up some parts from you.

Abel.

IG

My Website:

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
range rover, rims, tire, tires