Diff and axles - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old April 7th, 2006, 11:36 AM
dchapman
Daniel Chapman
1999 D1

Diff and axles

I've got a True Track diff for sale. It's used, and has about 20k miles on it. It works fine, and does not make any kind of noise. It is a front diff, but can be made to work in the rear by flipping the gears. It's a simple mod.

I'm selling the diff only, unless you have a 3rd member with 3.54 gears in good shape to trade as a core.

The diff has Timkin bearings installed. Oil has been changed very regular.

This diff would cost anyone 460.00 plus another 40-50.00 for bearings. I'm selling this diff for $400.00.

This diff is still in the truck, so I have no pictures. But, I can guarantee you it is in A-1 shape!

Also, I think I'll sell my HD axles as well. These are Rovertracks CV's and inners axles for the front. I also have GBR drive flanges. The only thing I cannot sell you is the bushings needed for the spindles. They can be sourced from Keith at RT. The inner axles have about 15k miles on them and the CV's have about 10k. The CV's were replaced by Keith after the sale because of a heat treating screw-up.

Again, these are still in the truck, so I don't have pics. But, after I remove them, if I see ANYTHING that is not right, I'll let you know and refund your money.

I'm thinking 800.00 for the CV's, axles, and drive flanges.

* I will not "hold" these items for anyone. First to paypal to daniel@virginia4x4.org is the person who gets the items. Buyer will also pay all actual shipping related charges.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM
dchapman
Daniel Chapman
1999 D1

TT gone.

Axles pending, but go to the first person to send payment.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
axle