Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:19 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Defenders Northwest Spring Container Notification

It is that time again, as we are filling orders for our 2014 Spring Container. As always we are able to provide space inside the container for special order items from our various suppliers based on their cutoff dates and product availability. The cutoff date to make our container is March 10th, for shipment the week of March 17th. Goods are planned to arrive the first week of May - and available for pickup, delivery, or domestic shipping. As always we offer a free delivery option on hand-carryable items into Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver WA, and Portland.
  • LaSalle has a 6-week lead time on all special order items - we are right at the cutoff for any Discovery or Series Headliners or Door Cards
  • Richards Chassis is running 4+ weeks and orders need to be confirmed this week to get a new galvanized chassis
  • Ashtree has most items in stock and ready to go for Series III, Series IIa, and Defenders
  • Terrafirma is nearly always in stock and ready a week ahead of shipping
  • Safety Devices and P&P are 6+ weeks with some items available now for Defenders
  • Land Rover OEM, Exmoor Trim, and more are available as well with various in-stock dates

Importation and freight services are available for owner sourced goods from our export office in Essex, England - please contact us for freight estimates on large or heavy items.

We also have a shipment of Autohome tents headed stateside for late March with a couple tents not reserved - contact us now to discuss available items and reserve your tent before the summer.

Brian
www.defendersnw.com
brian@defendersnw.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Well - same deal as above, more stuff, 2015 Summer shipment is getting ready to close up.

Any folks in the NW who are planning projects this summer let m know if we can supply or ship any big items for you.
Old March 29th, 2015, 08:09 PM
WS2000
Levi Shepherd
1973 109

I've sent you an email and a private message, but no response ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS2000 View Post
I've sent you an email and a private message, but no response ...
I missed the PM - they get buried quickly when I am away for a few days. My fault entirely - email may have gone to my junk mail. Didn't see anything from you in my email - can you send a note directly brian@defendersnw.com and ill keep an eye out for it.

I am sorry to have inadvertently ignored you!

Brian

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
defender