Defender roof sides - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:35 AM
ulculrsales
Status: Offline
Ben Dininger
Many
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8
Exclamation Defender roof sides

We have a great set of tan/cream Series Roof sides. Only downside to these is that the window tracks will need to be replaced.
$500 for the set
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0102 (1).jpg
Views:	72
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	93466   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0105.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	93467  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0103.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	93468   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0104.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	93469  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0107.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	93470   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0108.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	93471  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0115.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	93472   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0114.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	93473  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0113.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	93474  
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 09:11 AM
nathanwind's Avatar
nathanwind
Status: Offline
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saratoga NY
Posts: 8,741
Registry
Pretty sure those are Series sides.
__________________
Jason Lavender
'71 Series IIA
'88 127 #F96 DKN
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 09:13 AM
ulculrsales
Status: Offline
Ben Dininger
Many
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8
Yes, My bad, Series roof sides
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 09:26 AM
Uncle Douglas's Avatar
Uncle Douglas
Status: Offline
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gods Country- Central Virginia
Posts: 11,832
Registry
also used on 83 and some 84 110's.

Looks like all they need to be like new is the Rocky Mountain window tracks
http://www.parabolicsprings.com/products.html
__________________
Good judgement comes from experience,experience comes from bad judgement.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

410.693.1391


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 10:09 AM
NPT90's Avatar
NPT90
Status: Offline
JT
D90 óriginalé
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC/MD
Posts: 2,772
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Douglas View Post
also used on 83 and some 84 110's.

Looks like all they need to be like new is the Rocky Mountain window tracks
http://www.parabolicsprings.com/products.html
I was about to say, I have seen them on very early 110s as well
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old April 24th, 2014, 03:58 PM
l.a.rover
Status: Offline
handy andy
73 Land Rover 88 Lightweight
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: boyle heights, ca.
Posts: 462
Registry
defender roof sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulculrsales View Post
Yes, My bad, Series roof sides
by chance would you have any d90 roof sides?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old April 24th, 2014, 10:28 PM
rgrrvr's Avatar
rgrrvr
Status: Offline
DJ Menasco is The Dude
1995 D90
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 458
I have an entire D90 top, can include windscreen as well
__________________
...you'll feel better in a couple of days.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old April 24th, 2014, 11:20 PM
rdavisinva's Avatar
rdavisinva
Status: Online
Robert Davis
N/A
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 6,781
Ben:
You already listed these roof sides incorrectly once under the Urban Land Cruisers forum sales thread you posted on April 22.
We corrected you and specified they were series roof sides with the exception of an early 110.

Now you make the same mistake again and ignore the advice members gave you 2 days ago.

If Urban wants credibility here, you need to:
identify parts for sale accurately (to avoid expensive returns and infuriated customers, shipping fiascos, and so on).

Square away parts order and NO DELIVERY ISSUES that members here have with Urban when they had
incorrect or inconsistent orders and a good example is Bobby Tyler who has
paid for, but not received his complete order 3 weeks after it was promised to be delivered
(more than a month after it was ordered).
The transmission was received, but we are missing the belhousing, clutch pivot, clutch fork, and so on.

If you deal with us square, we'll buy from you.
If you burn your bridges in a small community, well we have other supplier options...
__________________
RDavisinVA

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old April 25th, 2014, 07:12 AM
NPT90's Avatar
NPT90
Status: Offline
JT
D90 óriginalé
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC/MD
Posts: 2,772
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisinva View Post
Now you make the same mistake again and ignore the advice members gave you 2 days ago.
Agree with the fulfillment comments and the general advice concerning complete and timely order fulfillment but I would disagree that they made the same mistake again... This is the original thread as Ben only has 5 posts total. No advice ignored, just no way to remedy the thread title unless an admin could assist (I believe anyway)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old April 25th, 2014, 10:28 AM
rdavisinva's Avatar
rdavisinva
Status: Online
Robert Davis
N/A
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 6,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtomchik View Post
Agree with the fulfillment comments and the general advice concerning complete and timely order fulfillment but I would disagree that they made the same mistake again... This is the original thread as Ben only has 5 posts total. No advice ignored, just no way to remedy the thread title unless an admin could assist (I believe anyway)
Jason:
Oh you are correct... I had the posting dates wrong.

The remainder of the post does have merit as Urban needs to take fix their delivery issues for orders that people have paid for and not received their parts.
__________________
RDavisinVA

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old April 29th, 2014, 04:17 PM
rdavisinva's Avatar
rdavisinva
Status: Online
Robert Davis
N/A
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 6,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisinva View Post
Ben:
You already listed these roof sides incorrectly once under the Urban Land Cruisers forum sales thread you posted on April 22.
We corrected you and specified they were series roof sides with the exception of an early 110.

Now you make the same mistake again and ignore the advice members gave you 2 days ago.

If Urban wants credibility here, you need to:
identify parts for sale accurately (to avoid expensive returns and infuriated customers, shipping fiascos, and so on).

Square away parts order and NO DELIVERY ISSUES that members here have with Urban when they had
incorrect or inconsistent orders and a good example is Bobby Tyler who has
paid for, but not received his complete order 3 weeks after it was promised to be delivered
(more than a month after it was ordered).
The transmission was received, but we are missing the belhousing, clutch pivot, clutch fork, and so on.

If you deal with us square, we'll buy from you.
If you burn your bridges in a small community, well we have other supplier options...
We received most of the rest or our order less the belhousing bolts, clutch pin and retainer, and the clutch fork feet. We'll supplement from a Rovers North order and call it close enough. The lack of attention to detail is terrible and an experience I will not repeat.
__________________
RDavisinVA

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
defender, roof, sides

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS Used Defender 110 roof sides ECR For Sale - Parts 2 November 5th, 2010 03:32 PM
defender 90 roof, sides and rear door d90boy Wanted 10 December 31st, 2009 11:53 AM
Hardtop: Body color sides or alpine white sides? evilfij Misc. Chit-Chat 9 March 23rd, 2009 12:53 PM
Wanted: D90 SW Roof sides with windows rgrrvr Wanted 1 July 23rd, 2007 03:26 PM
Series 88 roof top and sides kellymoe For Sale - Parts 0 January 27th, 2004 01:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Copyright