Defender Bulkhead, Seatbox, Bonnet and some Series IIA body parts
I have a handful of defender and series body parts I've been hoarding. Have an upcoming move that is prompting me to thin the herd.
1. Used Defender Bulkead in good condition. Looks like it is from a 1993, given the lack of bulkhead vents and the holes for heater on the top of the passenger footwell. One of the plastic finisher pieces that fit in the vent recesses has broken tabs. The driver footwell appears to have had a repair previously (well done with stiffener panel in place). The passenger footwell has a couple areas of rust--some blistering along the upper footwell seam and a small rust hole down near the door pillar foot. Looks to be an easy repair. $800 OBO
2. Used Defender Seatbox from 1994, R380 equipped truck. Both the battery box and the underseat toolbox had enough corrosion that I tossed them awhile back. Both end pieces have some corrosion and could stand to be replaced. The lip that the transmission tunnel bolts to has a couple extra screw holes but is otherwise solid. All pieces needed to repair should be easily available from YRM or Rovers North. $400 OBO
3. Used Defender Bonnet. Has some dings (see pictures), holes for spare tire mount. Frame is separated (was planning on cleaning up some of the frame corrosion, but wound up just buying a new bonnet). $75
4. Series IIA 88" roof side panels--square sliding windows with window tracks in rough shape. Limestone paint. Would fit on a 110 Station Wagon. $Free
5. Series IIA standard bonnet. A few dings and the frame is a little crusty. Marine blue. $Free
6. Series IIA windscreen. Good glass. $Free
All parts located in Southern VT, zip 05346. Pickup only. I don't have the time or energy to do a lot of crating/shipping. As above, open to offers. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hopefully I don't regret selling this stuff as new body parts continue to escalate in price.
Thanks for looking.