D1 Steel Rear Bumper - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 26th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Matt Hines
98 D1
D1 Steel Rear Bumper

With a heavy heart, up for sale is my rear steel bumper from my D1.

Forged from the strongest meth fueled hands, this rear bumper was built with complete and total destruction in mind.

This rear bumper has been installed on some of the more notorious rovers in recent history, these are only known by the brotherhood, this information I can only divulge to the next owner.

I've run into anything and everything with it, trees, rocks, concrete bollards, and it's none worse for wear.

Heavy plate rear with square and tubular nerfs on the side, this thing has kept whats left of my rear quarter panels dent free for the last 4 years.

For the new owner (member of the brotherhood), I'll hit it with a fresh coat of black paint, otherwise it's covered in a truck bed liner type material ready to take mother nature on with ferver.

Can clear up to a 285/75 tire with the stock carrier but, I modified my carrier to help clear the 33" on the back.

trimming of rear frame horns and rear corner panels required for fitment.

Located in Raleigh, NC

$400, no shipping this behemoth. Would be happy to assist with RURR

Clears stock hitch and stock exhaust, mounting hardware included.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts