Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 3rd, 2015, 01:16 PM
Ash Heller
6.0 LS 110
D-90 Source Vendor
Complete LHD Puma Bulkhead/Dash Assemblies

I have three of these immediately available to ship from my shop. Condition is good, however all were removed from fleet trucks which means you can expect wear and tear, mostly on the plastic components. These are not new take-off. Bulkheads are in great shape with very minimal surface rust in the footwells, which can easily be corrected with non-invasive methods. Most of the orange in the photos is clay.

What you're buying:

-LHD Bulkhead as removed from the vehicle including, but certainly not limited to: dash, wiring harnesses, instrument cluster, steering column, ignition switch with keys, A/C evaporator (yes, these all have air-conditioning), heater assembly, pedal boxes etc. In short, they're fully dressed.

-Intermediate transmission tunnel between the bulkhead and the seat box.

-Seat box.

I currently do not have seat box lids or floor plates, but I'm working on getting a hold of them to provide with these.

Price is $6,300 each, or $6,500 shipped via Fastenal. I am happy to use other carriers for transport, however that cost will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please PM me with any questions.

Geared Restoration Co.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

dash, lhd