I have removed the A/C from my '94 D90 and put pictures with some annotations here:
Things that I think I should point out are
1. I am missing one of the hole plugs/covers that cover the screws that
mount the interior ducting. It isn't noticeable unless you go looking for
it. I imagine a replacement can be found pretty easily.
2. The bottom condenser connector took some work to remove and once it came
off, it looks like some of the threads disintegrated. I think it's ok, but
the nut on the tune side should be freed up and the threads cleaned up on
3. The large diameter hose is showing some deterioration of the rubber.
Personally I would have all rubber sections replaced just in case and avoid
having to do it later.
4. The wiring will need some discussion i think. It's pretty basic going out
to the compressor, dryer and fan, but is connected to a larger harness which
has several relays like the fuel relay. If this harness isn't already in your truck with
the A/C portions already, we should be able to just swap that section of
harness. If not, I can remove the A/C portions from mine.
5. I'd like to swap fuse box covers, and need the header vent trim from the
passenger side from you (you won't need it). If you have any other trim on
the passenger side that covers the firewall you won't need that anymore and
I could use it too.
6. The pictures of the compressor show it still on the engine. It's easy to
remove as the engine is out of the vehicle, I just haven't gotten around to
it yet. I'll be removing it this weekend.
Otherwise it's a complete system with all the mounting bracketry and
hardware needed, working well before removal. I am looking for $1K OBO.
If you are interested or want to discuss it more, email me (not PM) at charles ~at~ galpin.org.