Cascadia Vehicle Tents (CVT) 99" Awning and Mesh Room (NEW) - $400 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old October 18th, 2016, 10:04 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,550
Registry
Cascadia Vehicle Tents (CVT) 99" Awning and Mesh Room (NEW) - $400

Never used. I opened when I got it to see it. After that it was hanged in the garage.

https://cascadiatents.com/shop/standard-awning
https://cascadiatents.com/shop/awning-mesh-room
__________________
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old October 18th, 2016, 10:14 AM
roverman2010's Avatar
roverman2010
Status: Offline
John
1985 LR 90 200Tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Galveston Island, NearTexas
Posts: 1,865
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
Never used. I opened when I got it to see it. After that it was hanged in the garage.

https://cascadiatents.com/shop/standard-awning
https://cascadiatents.com/shop/awning-mesh-room
So you put it to death? or has it been hanging in the garage since?
__________________
Edward Teach is the Blackbeard, and is a member of the Birmabright Brotherhood.

Still looking for that place where I can carry a paddle and get asked what's that.

JnK Services
FC101 GS FFR
57 LR 88" SXF 858
85 LR90
95 D1 Tdi
05 D3 HSE
97 XK8 FHC
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3  
Old October 18th, 2016, 10:15 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,550
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by roverman2010 View Post
So you put it to death? or has it been hanging in the garage since?
I kicked it around a few times, but that sucker it's a hard nut to crack
__________________
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,550
Registry
$400
__________________
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 25th, 2016, 01:31 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,550
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
$400
__________________
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
awning

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disco 2 "Mesh" Explorer0863 Wanted 13 November 21st, 2015 08:34 PM
New cvt awnings myoverlandrover For Sale - Parts 8 October 20th, 2014 10:40 PM
1997 Coniston Green / White SW - 1765 miles - Show Room New! DefenderPilot The Flea Market 42 January 23rd, 2012 07:55 PM
Need a tow vehicle, room for 6, and more TVs than you can count? down_shift Misc. Chit-Chat 2 November 23rd, 2011 02:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Copyright