Brush Guard For Sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old February 5th, 2011, 06:06 PM
jbarks1
John B
1995 Defender 90

Brush Guard For Sale

I have a brush guard for sale. Has thumbscrews and removable lamp guards. Not sure who manufactured it. It's a little scuffed up but in good shape. I would give it an 8 out of 10. Asking $200 plus shipping. I am located in downtown San Diego (92101) if you would like to see it or pick it up. A local deal would obviously be most convenient for this large item. I'm not sure what the best way to ship this is, and I'm open for suggestions. I have typically used FedEx ground for larger items in the past but I'm not sure how their rates compare to others.

Here's a link to the pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/jbarks1...N7OjuHAh6KFVQ#

If you have any questions or would like more information, please let me know. Might be best to e-mail me at jbarks1 atyahoodotcom

John B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 5th, 2011, 07:02 PM
cthoekenga
Craig
1997 BRG D90

Do you know if this would work with a winch on the front bumper (97 NAS soft top)??? If it would, I will take it. I am also going to email you. Thanks.
Old February 5th, 2011, 07:11 PM
jbarks1
John B
1995 Defender 90

I had it on my 1995 NAS Defender 90 ST. There is 8 inches between the bumper mounts and bottom of the light bar mount, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say this would work with a winch. That probably explains some of the scuffing on this thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 5th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Shawn
shawn Orth
1994 Defender 90

Registry
Brush Guard

I live in Atlanta and would pay shipping to get it here if it would fit a 1984 110. I have been looking for a good brush gurad.

Shawn Orth
sorth@wmbob.com
404-234-6969
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
jbarks1
John B
1995 Defender 90

I'm not sure exactly what Defenders this will fit. It came with my truck and was bolted onto the bumper, which may or not be stock.

For what it's worth, the mounting holes are exactly 2" wide, and 3" deep, from center of hole to center of hole. The holes were drilled large so there is a little wiggle room.

If Craig doesn't want it, it's all yours Shawn. It may be easiest for me to send two paypal invoices, one for $200. When that is paid, I will ship the item and send another paypal invoice for the exact shipping cost. Or, you can mail me a check or whatever.

Thanks for your interest.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
jjstahl3
Jay S
96 D1 TReK

Registry
sorry thought this was something else

jay

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
brush guard