Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Funny you said that , I tell you how I handle the auditors

1- I don't give a crap at their summary
2- I put every document requested on a room ( as uncomfortable as possible )
3- Instruct my Team not to answer any question ( specially the buddy buddy approach ) and re-direct the Auditors to me.
4- My Favorite ( they end up shitting their pants ) ... " Hi I am so and so, nice to meet you, here are the Documents requested and the keys to this room, please email me any request for Testing, and I look forward to speak with you at the Exit Interview, have a great week " always look at me like I have 4 heads

One had the actual balls to say, well, we will need you to answer questions throughout the Audit.. to what I responded ( he felt off the chair ) " No I won't, if you are qualified to Audit me , you will need to find your answers on the books, if and only IF I am doing anything wrong, I will know and certainly not here to tell you, and neither is my Team, so be prepared to handle your report of findings at the exit , which I will review and respond accordingly thanks "; love to see Auditors walking on eggshells, not to mention Toillette & Douche auditor wrote the wrong finding once and on my response to findings I've trashed the poor bastard, the following year they sent these Gorgeous chicks..playing friendly seduction..you guys are Legalized Criminals *LMAO*
Goose, I think you and my wife (a CPA and auditor mind you), need to sit down and have a chat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 24th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post

Goose, I think you and my wife (a CPA and auditor mind you), need to sit down and have a chat!
J,

Might be a bad idea, remember I know all your " wife don't know about them " accounts

* ROTFLMAO*
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post

J,

Might be a bad idea, remember I know all your " wife don't know about them " accounts

* ROTFLMAO*
Shoot, I forgot you had insider knowledge! Nevermind....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
ac, defender, wing