BFG AT Ko tires for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old August 8th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Seriesman
Michael Elliott
1997 D-90 Hardtop (#2369)

BFG AT Ko tires for sale

I have two sets of BFG AT Ko tires for sale in the Los Angeles area. My preference is for a local sale anywhere near Los Angeles, CA, but might consider shipping if the buyer is willing to pay for it. Both sets are the tires only--the current rims are not included with either set:

1. 4 BFG AT Ko's, 33 x 10.5 for 15 inch rims. These tires have less than 250 miles on them and appear brand new. Never off road. I bought them new from Four Wheel Parts Wholesalers for my Jeep TJ but decided not to run them after all. They were purchased with the "no hassle guarantee" against off road destruction/flats, etc., which I believe may be transferable. I will have to check on that one though. I paid $135 each for these two years ago, will sell all four for $250

2. 5 BFG AT Ko's, 32 x 11.5 for 15 inch rims. Two of these tires are virtually new, two have about 60 - 70 % tread left, and one has about 40 - 50 % tread left. They have been off road a few times but, overall, are in good condition for someone looking for a deal. I ran the white walls on the outside on these so if you run them like most people with white lettering on the inside, they will look virtually like new from the side. $250 for all five.

I have attached a photo of the 32 x 11.5's for reference. I just took these photos and think perhaps the tires are in better shape than I described. You can look at the photos yourself and decide. The 33 x 10.5's are brand new so I did not think it would be necessary to include a photo. If anyone is serious and needs photos of those I will gladly post one as well, just let me know.

I would also consider some type of trade for any parts that I am currently looking for (97 D-90 SW). Specifically, If anyone has a decent full load space matt, rear corner guards, rear grey carpet kit with soundproofing material, swing away tire carrier, or bull bar that will fit an M8000 winch, I am interesting in any type of strange/partial trade that might evolve.

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0001.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1227   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0004.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1228  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 9th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Neo
Jeffrey Rosbrugh
95 D90 ST #2585

Talking

Hi, I am interested in the 33-10.5 15"'s if you still have them. I would need to find out what it would cost to ship to Wilmington, NC (28480 is the zip). Could then not just be thrown in a box or shipped as is with a label on them? I have no idea, cause I have never shipped tires before. Anyway, I am interested, and will call shippers if you can help me by getting me some phone numbers. Thanks!

Jeff
Old August 9th, 2004, 09:25 PM
dnewman9
Dennis Newman
*SOLD*Conniston 97 NAS 90

Count me in, second in line for the 33s 10.50s. I am in Colorado, and will pay for shipping. Let me know if Neo backs out.
Thanks
Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 10th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Seriesman
Michael Elliott

I am not sure about the shipping. I know others who have shipped tires and they simply do it individually and wrap the tires with that clear shipping material (the name of which escapes me at the current time, put it looks like super thick saran wrap). I could be creative with some boxes, but I think the plastic wrap is probably the best way to go.

I know of one company which I just used to ship a 100 lb Garvin Jeep rack to Ohio. This cost about $100, but it was a 100 lb. 6 x 5 foot box, so I think that would be on the extreme end of things. The company we used was good. The contact information is as follows: Menlo Worldwide, www.menlowwoldwide.com, or 1-866-696-3656. You should be able to determine the weight by talking to them or checking with a tire store in your area that sells BFG's. Sorry, I do not have a scale.

Let me know what you think.

Michael

Follow-up Post:

Jeff,

Sorry about that. The proper link is www.menloworldwide.com

Michael
Old August 12th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Neo
Jeffrey Rosbrugh
95 D90 ST #2585

Michael,
Thanks for the reply. I will contact them once they open. Being on the east coast is somewhat of a disadvantage! I also apologize for the slow reply, my computer at home is basically DOA and am currently attemting a resecitation. I will send you e-mail off-line. thanks again!

Jeff
Old August 13th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Seriesman
Michael Elliott

Jeff,

I received your e-mail tonight and sent a reply. Let me know where we are at and I will call the 33 x 10.5's sold if that is the case.

Anyone on the 32 x 11.5's? I am still open to offers on trades as noted above.

Michael
Old August 18th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Seriesman
Michael Elliott

33 x 10.5 x 15 BFG AT Ko's sold to Jeff.....thank you D-90.com

The 32 x 11.5 x 15s are still available....no reasonble offer will be refused. I need to get these things out from under the children's slide in the back yard or my wife has threatened a fate worse than death--hiding parts of my welder.....

Michael

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
bfg, tire, tires