Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 12th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Dogpilot
James Wallace
Defender 90 1997 NAS ST

Registry
BesTop & BesTop Surrey Tops

A Bestop soft top for a NAS defender 90. It is in excellent condition with grey tinted windows. It is relatively new, manufactured 16 August 2011. Both the previous owner and I have kept it garaged and it has been stored off the vehicle for about 6 months as I have other tops. It comes with the vertical front door bar and the horizontal snap bar along with fasteners. This does not include the tailgate bar. You will be hard pressed to find a top in as nice of condition as this. I also have a Bestop Surrey top that I can bundle with this top, giving you a lot of versatility. It is also in like new condition, stored in my hanger and kept rolled up on a tube when not in use so it did not develop creases. If you buy both, $1,000 free shipping. Separately, $720 for the top & vertical and horizontal snap bar, free shipping. Surrey is $325, with no hardware, free shipping.

BTW, don't just say "licked" if you want to buy it also PM me with details of how you intend to purchase it, pay or with your offer, I do take offers. Some members here have a habit of saying licked and not actually responding to PM's, discouraging other buyers and not actually buying the item, ultimately. I shan't name names.

Bestop Top

Bestop Surrey Top

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 12th, 2014, 08:04 PM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
What planet is that? Everything looks brand new! Perfect top, perfect vinyl, perfect truck, perfect paint, perfect cage rubber, perfect b-pillar sleeves, perfect day..... GLWS!
Old September 12th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Dogpilot
James Wallace
Defender 90 1997 NAS ST

Registry
You know, if you clean it nice, it looks nice. This is what it and my Badger I work top looked like just two weeks ago. It was a seriously nice truck when I bought it. I couldn't bear to take these tops in the field, they are too nice, ergo why I got an older Badger I that had some character to it. I find if I keep the truck up they last forever. I do use my truck for work in the field. We do go to horrible places as Geologists.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 12th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Rommel
Rolf
94/95/97 Many

Cross bars

What make are those cross bars,sorry to be off topic.
Old September 12th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Dogpilot
James Wallace
Defender 90 1997 NAS ST

Registry
The X bars are Yakima X bar mounts and 62" crossbars. I machined some delrin spacers and used some threaded rod to extend the lift of the mounts to clear the top. I do have some pending offers on the whole package. See how they pan out before I sell seperatly.
Old September 13th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Dogpilot
James Wallace
Defender 90 1997 NAS ST

Registry
All sold, THX Jah!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
bestop, surrey top, top