Beadlock wheels with serious off road tyres.. - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 8th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Jymmiejamz
Jimmy
1995 D90 SW #365

Registry
This reminds me of when I sold my 110 and people were upset that the guy I sold it to was trying to selling it for a large profit. I knew the guy was going to do it, and I was happy with what I got for it. Why should I care if he's trying to make a profit?

Don't get butthurt because you sold something for less money than you think its worth and someone else is selling it for more.
Advertisement

Old March 8th, 2015, 09:31 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Sorry, not seeing where the bullshit is..??..I have merely stated facts...just ask me and I will tell you straight up...
Old March 8th, 2015, 09:33 PM
aka rover
ed angel
95 D90

Registry
Agreed^^^^^^

Lets all get along
67 NADA diesel tremec 4spd salisbury rear springs on front and a LOT MORE TO GO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 8th, 2015, 09:38 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

If I sold just the rims for $900... Would I have to give the tyres to someone AND $100 bucks..???

------ Follow up post added March 8th, 2015 09:39 PM ------

And yeah, I've been burned before...ONCE...
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:01 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

And I think jimmy hit the nail right on the head..
by rockshows own posting.... And I quote..

No problem, I realized pretty quickly that I probably let it all go a little cheap. I bought the truck almost 10 years ago and if I can get 1/2 what I paid for it back and keep the parts I want I am happy.

That is from his thread where I bought the bumper etc..

I bet if you knew you could have gotten more for it you would have..you priced it low and I jumped on it..
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:33 PM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewie212 View Post
Let's all take a step back a bit, talking and dealing with Shayne for awhile he is a good guy period... Ben your a good guy to man without a question!!! With that being said these tires are huge and Shayne didn't make the decision to let them go until after he saw them in person. These things are huge... I have been storing these out of good faith at my shop for several weeks, and Shayne told me he wanted to throw something my way for dealing with everything. You guys know how this works some one lists part and gets 75% of there asking price, if you take that into account and with him throwing me some cash he is lucky to break even... This is my two cents, both of you guys are really cool and would hit it off so let's not have ill will over something so stupid
I understand where your thought process is coming from but that's the same as just charging the next buyer the storage. Doesn't add up from that stand point. He's entitled to sell what he wants for whatever he wants but it's his attitude about selling thing marked up that gets folks riled up.

------ Follow up post added March 8th, 2015 09:34 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jymmiejamz View Post
This reminds me of when I sold my 110 and people were upset that the guy I sold it to was trying to selling it for a large profit. I knew the guy was going to do it, and I was happy with what I got for it. Why should I care if he's trying to make a profit?

Don't get butthurt because you sold something for less money than you think its worth and someone else is selling it for more.
Was your truck on the DHS recall?
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:44 PM
SonnyAK
Sonny
1993 NAS 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockShow View Post
I have debated all night whether or not to post about this or bite my tongue. But I can't abide any longer!

Before buying these read my thread from October 30th, 2014 when I sold these to Shayne. "4 35x13.50x15 BFG Krawlers"
I think you probably should have debated on your thoughts for another night before posting...
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:34 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreenspan View Post
I understand where your thought process is coming from but that's the same as just charging the next buyer the storage. Doesn't add up from that stand point. He's entitled to sell what he wants for whatever he wants but it's his attitude about selling thing marked up that gets folks riled up.

I'm confused.. What exactly was my "attitude" in my for sale post..??? .. Oh, the one where I said..hey, this is for sale... And then someone said...it's a Sweet deal.!!..Guessing it's not overpriced... And this time they aren't UNDERPRICED.... Oh, THAT attitude.!!!
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:59 PM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
I'm confused.. What exactly was my "attitude" in my for sale post..??? .. Oh, the one where I said..hey, this is for sale... And then someone said...it's a Sweet deal.!!..Guessing it's not overpriced... And this time they aren't UNDERPRICED.... Oh, THAT attitude.!!!
This attitude.
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:22 AM
Jymmiejamz
Jimmy
1995 D90 SW #365

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreenspan View Post

Nope. It was imported by Aaron, but I told everyone that was serious about it that he had imported it. I took a lower amount than I could have gotten for it because I was in a time crunch to buy my D90.
Old March 11th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Cr4evr
Roland
1995 Defender 90 soft top

Sounds like much ado about nothing, he bought them at a good price and sold them for a good price. No different than any other goods in a free market economy. As an aside, Shayne takes care of my D90 and my Supercharged Range Rover. He does a superb job at both and also provides excellent customer service.

Certainly, sharing the same passion, we can all try to get along
Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:06 AM
the rover shop
shayne young

Bump and still for sale... Lots of people wanting me to separate but I'm not really interested..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
off road, wheel, wheels