Bead-locks wheels for CHEAP! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Big-Ass Disco
D-90 Source Vendor
Exclamation Bead-locks wheels for CHEAP!

I have a set of 5ea. 15x8" Allied Bead-lock wheels with 4.0" back-spacing powder coated black. The wheels are like new, they have less than 250 miles on them. Basically we put them on Project: Big-ass and used them for one weekend in Oseola National Forest and a few runs around town to test street driving with the rig. With the 35x13.50"s they are just a tad too tight so I am looking to get a set of 15x10"s. They are in perfect condition. I can ship the wheels at the buyers expense or could arrange for local pickup anywhere as far as 2 hours outside of Jacksonville, FL.

You can see a photo of them here:

Retail is around $220.00ea I am looking for $175.00ea which is a savings of $225.00 or basically getting a spare wheel for free. There are for sale through me not Red Rhino and I would required a check or money order.

Email me if your interested, thanks.

Jason Michaels -

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

wheel, wheels