ARB winch bumper - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 19th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Thought this was kind of interesting. Talked to Matt at Rockware...(Nice guy) They have a Disco with what looks like a combo ARB and RW bumper on their site. Hmmm. So if I give them an ARB they can chop it and add the top to one of theirs. Or, they could modify the ARB to give better departure angle. This could get interesting. Just my .02 Recommend calling them yourself for clarification on what you need. The point is that they are a custom shop and can build what you want. I was impressed.

Know where I'm getting my sliders. They know to leave space for the slider to flex without warping your body pannel too! (BTW Thanks for the gap tip, Karl P!)
Advertisement

Old January 20th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Doug Crowther
Doug Crowther
94SW,4.6HSE,93LWB,83 110

The guys at Rockware will make you anything you want the way you want it. I have both the ARB and a Rockware and there is no comparison. The ARB is medium duty and the Rockware is heavy duty or commercial grade. The only regret is I didn't have the Rockware powdercoated-just went with painted.
Old January 20th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Gore Ranger
Jeff
1989 RRC

I prefer the Rockware too, which is why I am going to get one.

however, this might be a good bumper to "get you in the game". A rockware bumper is going to be around $800+ tax. This ARB I am selling for $400.

PS Sorry for the confusion, but lights are not included. I would have mentioned that in the beginning if they were included. Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 20th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Jeff,

Talked to the body shop today. I'll take yours. Let's work out the logistics and go for it.
R/
BH
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
Gore Ranger
Jeff
1989 RRC

Almost sold!

Sale pending to Bob.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
bumper, winch