Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
ARB + Warn M10,000

I have an ARB Bull bumper with a Warn m10,000 for sale. I bought it from RN about 5 years ago. They are both in excellent shape. They have been on the trail maybe 10 times, and the winch has been used less than 20 times. I recently took them off the truck to go to a more stock look. I would prefer not to ship because this is so heavy and large, so pickup only, or I could meet someone in the Atlanta area.

Asking $1,200 OBO

DPALMER@APPLECREEKUSA.COM

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...r/DSCF2064.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...er/unknown.jpg

97 D90 SW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2007, 06:33 AM
RBees
Robert Bees
1994 D90 #8

What are you putting on in its place ?
Old January 22nd, 2007, 09:53 AM
Best4x4
Kelly Graham
P38

Hi Shawn i don't really need your bumper but could use the winch......And if it's what you're looking for i've got a stock D90 bumper that will accept the original undermount winch kit and brushbar....Just thought you might be interested.....and would you sell the winch separate???? Thanks Kelly Graham
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2007, 10:00 AM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
I have several options up in the air at the moment. Right now I have a stock bumper/"A" bar on there. I am beginning to really like it. I have to say that I forgot what it was like to be able to pass other cars on the expressway. With all that weight off the front, I no longer have to get in the slow lane when going up hills and can easily keep up with traffic running 75-80 mph (not just down hill anymore). But, I have a feeling that eventually I will want to put a winch back on. I already have a winch bumper from DAP, but I am looking hard for the stock winch bumper. As far as winches go, I will probably end up with a Warn 9000. It depends on what bumper I can find as to wether the winch has the integrated solenoids or not. So, either xd9000i or m9000. I have been able to find the Warn winch bumper which is the look that I want, but to my knowledge it will only fit the 8240. The 8240 sticks up to high for me, but it does have a classic look.

Kelly, I might sell them separate, but right now I have them on ebay and Solaros to see if I can make it a one shot deal. If they don't sell together, we'll talk.

97 D90 SW
Old January 22nd, 2007, 07:05 PM
tradin1
Chris Roundtree
Defender 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyOval
I have several options up in the air at the moment. Right now I have a stock bumper/"A" bar on there. I am beginning to really like it. I have to say that I forgot what it was like to be able to pass other cars on the expressway. With all that weight off the front, I no longer have to get in the slow lane when going up hills and can easily keep up with traffic running 75-80 mph (not just down hill anymore). But, I have a feeling that eventually I will want to put a winch back on. I already have a winch bumper from DAP, but I am looking hard for the stock winch bumper. As far as winches go, I will probably end up with a Warn 9000. It depends on what bumper I can find as to wether the winch has the integrated solenoids or not. So, either xd9000i or m9000. I have been able to find the Warn winch bumper which is the look that I want, but to my knowledge it will only fit the 8240. The 8240 sticks up to high for me, but it does have a classic look.

Kelly, I might sell them separate, but right now I have them on ebay and Solaros to see if I can make it a one shot deal. If they don't sell together, we'll talk.

i know you dont want to ship, but if you are anywhere near a www.forwardair.com all you have to do is strap it to a pallet, and drop it off.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
I could definitely do that. I've never heard of them, but if the buyer is willing to pay, then I will take it there.

97 D90 SW
Old January 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
Best4x4
Kelly Graham
P38

I completely understand.....BTW the things that i have shipped forward air, i was required to fully crate so it could be stacked....Not sure if that rule still applies.....Anyways good luck with it....Kelly
Old January 22nd, 2007, 11:22 PM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
Do you already have an ARB?

97 D90 SW
Old January 25th, 2007, 06:11 PM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
Due to so little activity on ebay, I have decided that I would be willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay. I have also lowered the price a little to $1,100.00. I know somebody needs this, it is in great shape.

97 D90 SW
Old January 29th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyOval
Due to so little activity on ebay, I have decided that I would be willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay. I have also lowered the price a little to $1,100.00. I know somebody needs this, it is in great shape.
Shawn,

PM Sent. Main MSG through Solihull
Old January 29th, 2007, 05:09 PM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
I have lowered the price to $1,000.00 + shipping, if anyone is interested.

97 D90 SW
Old January 29th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Shawn,

Just sent an email. PM received on Solihull.

R/
B
Old January 29th, 2007, 11:41 PM
shawnpalmer
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue

Registry
Forwardair said over $300 to send it to Cali. That is too much, any other suggestions on shipping?

97 D90 SW

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts