95 D-90 Tub - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
tallest1
john derosa
95 D90 SW

Here's the scoop on Tubs as far as I was able to gather after speaking with RN. 94/95/97 NAS tubs are not manufactured anymore. In their place, the European 1995 to 2001 tub is used. These are special order @ $3188.15 plus approx shipping of $400.
Advertisement

Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Turbofan
Ethan
'73 SIII/ D90 Hybrid

Wow. I guess the dollar must have slid a bit more than the last time I checked with them. I'm trying to figure out now whether I should cut and weld my d90 frame, to make my SIII tub fit on. I bought a couple of NOS D90 quarters from Steve up at DAP, so I could put them on my tub so the wheel wells would be in the correct place.. of course that means cutting a few inches off each of the quarter panels so they are the SIII length too. I've had my project on a halt, as I've been convinced by many to just use a D90 tub and top, and sell my SIII stuff. It would save me a lot of time to just use D90 parts, not to mention look better. Justifying that at $3K for just the tub is tough though. Anyone else know where I could look for used tubs? Since I've got a couple of fresh quarters, I'd take a beat one too...
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
hell if $3200 gets you a new one then take offs should be cheap enough, just have to keep asking around. any of the good Uk breakers should have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbofan
Wow. I guess the dollar must have slid a bit more than the last time I checked with them. I'm trying to figure out now whether I should cut and weld my d90 frame, to make my SIII tub fit on. I bought a couple of NOS D90 quarters from Steve up at DAP, so I could put them on my tub so the wheel wells would be in the correct place.. of course that means cutting a few inches off each of the quarter panels so they are the SIII length too. I've had my project on a halt, as I've been convinced by many to just use a D90 tub and top, and sell my SIII stuff. It would save me a lot of time to just use D90 parts, not to mention look better. Justifying that at $3K for just the tub is tough though. Anyone else know where I could look for used tubs? Since I've got a couple of fresh quarters, I'd take a beat one too...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Turbofan
Ethan
'73 SIII/ D90 Hybrid

True, true. Too bad I don't have any contacts in the UK, to go cruise the breakers...
Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
tallest1
john derosa
95 D90 SW

So, i am still waiting to hear from a few folks on a Euro tub, and once I actually line one up i'll be good to go on entertaining offers for my tub. sorry for the delay...
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Turbofan
Ethan
'73 SIII/ D90 Hybrid

No prob. Keep me in mind though. I'm in W. Mass, and would be happy to turn wrenches to help relieve you of that burdensome tub...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
90, 95, d-90