7.5x16 Michelins - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 30th, 2014, 03:43 PM
1965 IIa
7.5x16 Michelins

Be a good sport, and help me raise funds to get the tires I want while doing a good thing for your Rover as well.

This is a good set of five Michelin 7.50x16 XPS Traction tires in the Portland, Oregon, area. I think one of them has never been used. The other four might have as much as 2000 miles on them, but I'd have to ask the previous owner, or look at the records to be sure. I have only put about 500 miles on them.

Perfect size for Series and 1980's Defender trucks. The thin tires make the non-power steering trucks just act better. These tires are very smooth on the road, very quiet, and they have a good all-terrain tread for normal off-road use. You can see that they have some mud on them from my trips in the back yard. I can get better photos of them if you need them, and I can clean them up and get new photos if you would like.

I don't want to mail them, but I suppose if you pay for it, and if you are patient, I can get it done. Otherwise, I can deliver within about 50 miles of Portland.

I'm selling because I want something with a more aggressive look -- I want the mountain goat look, if you know what I mean. I bought a set of four Deestone of the same size, and I will be putting those on as replacement. But if you are interested in those as well, I could sell them to get something a little less mountain goatish. Let me know if you are interested.

Make me an offer, I'll consider anything reasonable. But I'll apologize a head of time, I'm slow in saying yes, I have to think about it before I make my decision.

The Deestones, just in case. But this is what I'm planning on putting on the truck if I sell the Michelin's:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts