5 Michelin XZLs on Wolfs $1100 - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old December 21st, 2011, 02:54 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Thinking about getting a rocky mountain. Turner will be for sale if anyone is looking
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2011, 10:07 PM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

The Northwest is ridiculous when it comes to mountain biking. If you're ever up here give me a call. Some of the best riding in the country. I've been out of commission for a while due to kid & work but I'm looking for any excuse to get back in the saddle.

I built up an Ellsworth Joker. It's a decent rig but lacks in rear travel. Happened upon a great deal ($2K frame closed out for $500) so I went that route and built it up. Looking to upgrade but I haven't earned it. According to crew i rode with you have to earn the equipment. I like that idea. If you've got a fancy bike you better be good or expect mockery!

Have you ever ridden the slick rock trail in Moab? I never knew rubber could be so sticky. That definitely is an experience that translates to 4by-in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don

So true. You learn to pick the right line. And for climbs it's the same - knowing where you need to plant your tire and how much power to give.

Ellsworth makes a nice bike. I bet the riding up in Portland is sick - was up at Hood for a couple days last June - didn't have my bike but scouted a little singletrack that looked fun.
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Some of the best riding I have ever done was outside Seattle. Sick trails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:16 AM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

If you're ever up here, let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf
Some of the best riding I have ever done was outside Seattle. Sick trails
Old December 24th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Tires are sold!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, fs