5 37x12.50 15in MT/Rs - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old October 9th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

5 37x12.50 15in MT/Rs

One is brand new, never used. The other four have only been driven about 2000 miles total. I would say 95% tread left. There is some minor chunking like these tires all get, but overall they look brand new. The true height of these tires are 36in so they will fit very well on a 3in lift, with minor trimming. I thought I would give you guys a crack at it before I sold them on ebay. Looking for $900 OBO for all five. I can take pics if anyone needs them.

Thanks!

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 16th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Nobody huh? Oh well, now I have to sell them to the pirate bunch. Thanks a lot.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old October 16th, 2005, 08:25 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

David,

Send me a few pictures and an idea of shipping... My zip code is 30005.

I have 33" SSR's now on stock wheels with a 4" lift. How much trimming would I have to do? I just bought a set of MRT Beadlocks, so I am looking for a good set of tires.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 16th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Shipping would probably be around $100. I can't find out for sure untill I go over to Foreword air and it is a PITA to get there so I hope to only make one trip. Here are pictures of the tires. I stuck a quarter in the tread of the one that is brand new and the most worn one. The difference is about a millimeter! A 4in lift is a lot. I ran these with a 2.5in lift and cut more. If you have the right back spacing and you get the right bumpstops, all you will have to do is slightly trim the fender-flares. Not on top but the sides. Let me know if this helps at all.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010090.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	4088   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010091.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	4089  

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010092.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	4090   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010093.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	4091  

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts