4.6 engine and misc parts for sale in Colorado - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old November 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
89beastie
Scott DeJong
1989 RRC Tdi

4.6 engine and misc parts for sale in Colorado

I have a used 4.6, complete engine, with about 40K miles on it, that I am selling, as I have converted to a 300Tdi in my 89 RRC. It will bolt right in to a Range Rover Classic, as it has the old style block and the correct timing cover and a distributor.

It has the new style, LEV heads from a 2001 RR, and the crank and other innards that were taken from a new 2001 RR. The truck was owned at the time by a Land Rover tech and all work was done at a Land Rover dealer.

It also has some upgrades - a Crane cam and lifters, and Edelbrock timing gear. The water pump was new last spring - it was repaired as preventative maintenance. The engine is in excellent condition and ran well when removed.

In addition I have available separately a radiator (new at time of engine install), BW transfer case, MAF, and 4.2 ECU (14cux). The exhaust is also off, but it is in fair condition - the O2 sensors were working and the pipes up to the rear axle were solid, if a bit rusty at the joints.

I'd be willing to do a package deal, too, so make me an offer. The engine is actually coming out this weekend, so it's not quite out yet.

I've also got some parts that may or may not be available based on what I get when my Tdi kit arrives, so if you need something engine related, ask and I might have it.

Prices:
Engine - complete - $3000 OBO
Transfer case - $250
Radiator - $200
MAF - 300
ECU - 250
Exhaust - make me an offer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 29th, 2007, 11:18 AM
89beastie
Scott DeJong
1989 RRC Tdi

It's out of the truck now, along with the rest of the drivetrain!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
colorado, engine, part, parts