3rd - Detroit Locker 4.10, 2" Rovertym Springs, Bodylift - Parting out Mudrover - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 30th, 2004, 04:01 PM
mudrover
Peter Miller
1990 RR
D-90 Source Vendor

3rd - Detroit Locker 4.10, 2" Rovertym Springs, Bodylift - Parting out Mudrover

Ok, some stuff is sold. 3rd is still for sale and I've got some pics of it. Backlash is still nice and tight, zero problems with it. Just so you get an idea of what it costs new: Detroit $450, Gears $400, Master install $140, so thats $1,000 without any setup costs.

Complete 24 spline 3rd member with Detroit Locker, 4.10 gears, new bearings/shims. Has about 10,000 miles on it with a bunch of wheeling trips on it. Cost me over $1000, I want $500 plus S+H. I will only part the diff out if I can line up a buyer for both the gears and locker.

2" Roverytm Suspension Lift. HD front springs, HD rear springs (retained). $300 new, I want $100 plus S+H, but I need some in return so I can keep this thing rollin around. SOLD

Rovertym Rear upper and Lower shock mounts for eye to eye mounting. New $220. I want $100 plus S+H.SOLD

Front Disco 2 shock towers (eye mount) and custom lower eye mounts. Cost $130 new. I want $50 plus S+H.SOLD

4 10" Bilstien Shocks (not the fancy resevoir or chrome plated stuff). Great for the 2" lift, flexs real nice. Paid something like $300 for all 4. How does $100 plus S+H sound for them.SOLD

2" Rovertym Body lift w/ new somewhat new body mount bushings (if you want them). Also includes a steering shaft that has already been lenghtened and has 1 new ujoint, so there is no down time cutting and welding yours. Cost $215+ new. I want $125 plus S+H.

Rovertym Front Bumper w/ skid plate (designed for 2" bodylift). One awsome bumper, has some minor surface rust here and there, but nothing rustoleum won't fix. Cost me over $800. I want $300 and you come a pick the bad boy up.SOLD

I also have all 5 extended stainless steel brake lines for a classic rover. No cuts or damage. I want $50 for all of them.SOLD

One ABS pump. Less than 5k on it. I bought it new from Atlantic British a couple of months ago for $800. I want $400 + S+H for it.

Real Nice Rear liftgate. Not rusted, has tint and needs some stickers removed. Also have to solder on one heat tab. $200 and you pick it up.

ZF auto trans. Rebuilt some 20k ago, shifts fine, no problems. I want $350 for it and you pick it up.

3.9 Engine, 70k on the block and rebuilt heads. Leaks alittle from the valve cover gaskets (don't they all). Oil pressure sensor is busted. I can compression test the motor if you want. She is a real strong runner. $300 and you pick it up.

Again whatever you want I can get pics of. Just let me know pm55@njit.edu or PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0785.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	953   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0786.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	954  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0579.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	955  

Rigless for now
1999.5 CC PSD - Tow Bus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If it looks like it works and it feels like it works...Then it works
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2004, 10:52 PM
TyziskBen
Ben Ziskind

I'll take the front bumper!!!!! Picking it up may be an issue though, but I can paypal you the money right away to finalize the deal.

Ben
Old July 4th, 2004, 09:06 AM
flippedrover
Tyler
'94 D-90

I'll take the rovertym rear mounts.
and you're the only bait in town.
You got fins to the left, fins to the right,
and you're the only girl in town.

Jimmy Buffett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 4th, 2004, 11:24 AM
dnewman9
Dennis Newman
*SOLD*Conniston 97 NAS 90

Pete, or I guess anyone else,
What kind of lift do you think the 2 inch springs would yield on a Defender 90? I am looking to only do a 2-2.5 inch lift if possible so I do not have to change driveshafts?
Thanks
Dennis
Old July 5th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Shane@EVS
Roverhybrids

sent you an email
Old July 7th, 2004, 08:12 AM
TyziskBen
Ben Ziskind

Pete,

Do you still have the front bumper, or have you sold it to the person more local to you.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Ben
Old July 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
mudrover
Peter Miller
1990 RR
D-90 Source Vendor

Ok sorry for not answering alot of your questions I was out of town for pretty much the last 2 weeks. If you want anything on the list above please re-email me concerning the parts. pm55@njit.edu

Rigless for now
1999.5 CC PSD - Tow Bus

If it looks like it works and it feels like it works...Then it works

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
body, detroit locker, mud, part