3/4 tilts for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 13th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Landy_Andy
Andy
1999 D2, 1985 D100 Truggy & 1951 S1

3/4 tilts for sale

I have 2.... 3/4, D90 truck cab tilts for sale, both are the 'old style' that fit round a frame on the rear truck cab window. I have one set of frame parts too if anyone's interested in them to go with one of the tilts, Asking $100

1st is made out of nylon reinforced PVC, it has roll up sides with webbing mesh behind them & a clear PVC window in the rear. One rear buckle came off so needs repairing & it has a lower bungee cord to hook over the tub cleats. Good condition, used as my 'off-roading' tilt. Asking $300

2nd is a Mohair hood, no side windows on this one & fit's using 'Tenax' fasteners tapped into the tub top outer edge of the capping. This is a very nice hood & is virtually brand new. Only really used a few time here in BC before the truck was parked in storage whist we built our house. Asking $600

Both were made by All Wheel Trim in the UK for me. Am open to sensible offers (they won't be given away) & will post a pic of each up laters once I get them out of storage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
RedD90
JNH
'97 D90

I would be extremely interested to see how the Mohair covers the area around the top of doors by the roll cage; if it's better than my current top I'd be interested in you providing close-up's of these 'cold & windy' zones. I assume this top works with a gutter kit? Regrettably, this means you putting it on your rig for me but if you're willing to do that, the top could potentially be shipped via Canada Post Expedited at a reasonable cost to Ontario. I make no promises but I'm motivated enough to ask questions and given my location, this could be doable. Hope I'm not imposing on you too much.
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy
1999 D2, 1985 D100 Truggy & 1951 S1

These are for truck cab w/o a roll cage (UK spec NOT NAS).

Mohair is same as this but without the roll up sides & in black, the PVC is similar in black with roll up sides & doggy guard 1" webbing mesh behind then & a second rear flap in mesh too. Makes is nice & breeze for the hound without an fear of them escaping !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	red-90-mohair02.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	48995  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
RedD90
JNH
'97 D90

Ah, ok. I looked on their website and they showed a Mohair with external cage so I put 2 and 2 together and got 6. No mind, I'm sure there's someone out there who'd appreciate them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts