I am new in the forum and would like to introduce my self right with an over.
I am driving a 1990 Defender 110 with a 200 TDI engine, which needs to go.
Therefore I over my modified 200 TDI with automatoic gearbox for sale with the following specfication
- engine up graded at ACR UK, http://www.automotivecomp.com/index.html
, as follows
- ACR engine overhaul inc crank grind, hone cylinders, and rebuild cylinder head etc. All external engine surfaces ( not ancillaries ) to be blast cleaned to original finish, or painted in original colours.
Remount ancillaries ( cleaned + checked ), time fuel injection pump with new belt, fit new external belts, thermostat, pressure switch etc
- Upgrade 2 to 140 BHP as per ACR endurance spec.
Stage 1 cylinder head modification package, ACR power plus camshaft, fit uprated turbo, dynamometer calibration. Set to give 140 BHP, 240 - 245 FTLB torque
- automatic gearbox overhaul by Ashcroft UK
ZF auto gear box, rebuilt and exchange with stage 1 upgrade, modified torque converter for better stall margin
- bigger flexplate from M&D
- bigger oil pan for transferbox
- new silikon hoses from Samco XDB and steal pipes
- second 100A alternator fitted
- spare water pump and fuel pump
engine has now round 37000km and runs great in my 110
Everything comes as a turnkey kit and just needs to be installed.
New price was over 9000 pounds, to which shipping, tax and duty would come if some body orders it from UK.
Advantage with my package is, that it is already in the NA, Montreal, and can be easily picked up or shipped.
I am looking for 11500US Negotiable
Attached you see the engine. I didn't wash it in order not hide any leakage aso, but of course can be done to show how it looks when clean. It is just covered in dust from offroading.