1994 3.9L engine for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 28th, 2012, 03:12 PM
1994/Defender 90
1994 3.9L engine for sale

I am new to this forum and I have begun a D-90 project. The Defender is from Canada and was brought to California in the 90's. The owner hot wired a trailer hitch which caused an electrical short and a fire that destroyed the dash and part of the interior. Since the whole interior needs to be re-done we have decided to pull the engine and put either a Chevy LS1 or LS2 in. I would like to sell the engine, transmission and transfer case. It is a manual and it is not shifting right now so it probably needs a little work on the top end. All the fluids were recently drained and they were all clean. Our best guess is that the engine has about 50,000 miles. We are not sure if it runs but it was well maintained and running perfectly until the Darwin award winner attempted wiring the trailer hitch. It is a California car so the engine is clean with no rust. It is on a pallet and shrink wrapped. Buyer is going to have to pay for shipping. I can help find you a shipper. Best offer and it is yours.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

1994, engine