1993 NAS110 drivetrain for sale - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 9th, 2013, 06:52 PM
jumping jellyfish
Ty
1993 NAS Defender 110 286/500

Clay, I f'd up and I owe you a sincere apology. I caught the beginning gist of this thread then scrolled to the bottom and chimed in my support for our latest 110 burn victim. I hadn't seen your need for the parts till now and I apologize for what has to look like I'm lobbying against you getting parts you need. My attempt to support someone who just suffered a loss came across as being against someone who has been extremely helpful to this community. Please accept my sincere apology, sir.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

WTF!!! Yawl high jacked the owner of ICons listing! This is awesome, no respect I tell you! Imagine what they do to the no names!!!
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:41 AM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

No apology what so ever needed

Ty,
Very much appreciate the kind words but I did not take any malice in your post. It is not up to me to decide where parts go I just hope they go where needed just as your post. I am in more need of time than parts and yes there are certain things I would like to have or can use, but I do have a running 90. This is IMHO the greatest forum around because of everyone on here! and not to take away from your words but there are a heck of a lot of people deserving of pats on the back and hopefully someday I will get around to meeting them over a beer. Who know, maybe I will make my way over to the East Coast where there seems to be a ton of these trucks and most of those folks.
Clay
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumping jellyfish View Post
Clay, I f'd up and I owe you a sincere apology. I caught the beginning gist of this thread then scrolled to the bottom and chimed in my support for our latest 110 burn victim. I hadn't seen your need for the parts till now and I apologize for what has to look like I'm lobbying against you getting parts you need. My attempt to support someone who just suffered a loss came across as being against someone who has been extremely helpful to this community. Please accept my sincere apology, sir.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

I think it's great that everyone is rallying around the 110 rebuild. Hope he bites.
But is it kosher to hijack someone else's for sale thread?

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, nas