1993 defender bulkhead lhd non ac off 110 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old December 10th, 2006, 03:17 PM
haaseizhere
william haase
1995 defender 110

1993 defender bulkhead lhd non ac off 110

Here is a ebay deal... I am the seller and provide the link below per the regulations. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...0180844&rd=1,1

I took this off a 1993 left hand drive (us side of the road) defender 110 pickup. It comes included with lots of the parts that mount to the bulkhead (trim, wiper motor, pedals, etc.) I will end the auction early and sell to somebody from this web page for $2200 asuming Ebay lets me do it (I think this is if the minimum hasn't been met.) I also have access to the rest of the vehicle (rolling chassis, suspension, rear tub, stearing, etc) however I will have to ship it from central america, contact me if you are interested to persue this. Could be a great start for an upgrade and it is the 1993 model which can come in. several other parts there also on ebay and also here not listed.

copied below is the ebay add.
Here is a real treat for those of you that want to upgrade your land rover series or who have the steel cab to engine bulkhead rusted out. This comes from a 1993 defender LHD (NAS side of the road) without airconditioning. I have the mounting bolts to mount it to the frame. The truck it came out of was a diesel. Included are a couple of pictures of it for reference only.

Much (though not all) of the trim, accessories, mounted pieces on both the inside and outside are included in the sale. A partial list of included parts are as follows: windshield wiper motor and arms (not the parts on the window but the inside bulkhead parts) , all pedals, dashboard trim and padding, plastic surround for guages, plastic surround for ignission, stearing wheel shaft and mountings, heater core, blower fan (not in good shape), fuel filter, much of the front wireing harness (some is cut), door hinges (3) windshield washer nozel, cooling doors for positive air flow in cab, mountings for break and clutch master cylinders, clutch master cylinder (not in good shape), fuse box and cover (old style fuses), cables and levers for air system, misc trim and body gaskets. There is rust on the floor boards but it is surface on the inside (you can see it pretty well in the close up pictures) and a little worse on the outside (under the floorboards).

If you want pictures of any detailed parts, let me know. Sale will be final and buyer is responsible for shipping. I will do what I can to help, might even be able to deliver within reason if you cover my costs (contact william) 804-426-1056. LOTS OF OTHER ROVER PARTS (DEFENDER) FOR SALE BOTH ON EBAY AND ALSO NOT ADVERTISED, ASK ME I MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 10th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Cirbo
Jim C.
None

Where is the bulkhead located exactly?
Old December 11th, 2006, 08:23 AM
haaseizhere
william haase
1995 defender 110

location of bulkhead

charlotte, north carolina.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Cirbo
Jim C.
None

eBay says Fort Mill. I was just wondering, as we don't see many Defenders around these parts.....
Old December 12th, 2006, 11:41 PM
haaseizhere
william haase
1995 defender 110

not many defenders around these parts.

not to many, I have seen a yellow d90 is this you? I also met annother guy who is getting a defender 110 nas sometime this week, and you should see him around. I have a 1995 defender 110 hicap pickup with a 300tdi, still working on it to get it all fixed up. might see me around in a couple of weeks if I can sell some of these parts and get some money to finnish up.
Old December 13th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
Hey William, that's me with the 110 NAS. I'm flying to Kansas on Thursday to pick it up and drive it back. should make it's grand entrance into Charlotte on saturday. It'll be my daily commuter to uptown, so everyone will see me around running up and down providence.
Old December 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Cirbo
Jim C.
None

I drive a red '94 D-90 out of Fort Mill, with a Badger top and 35's on wolf wheels.
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:11 PM
haaseizhere
william haase
1995 defender 110

that makes at least 4 of us in the area, almost enough for a club.
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:46 PM
haaseizhere
william haase
1995 defender 110

item sold

item sold
Old October 29th, 2012, 02:03 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

bulkhead

Wow that was a slow sale - 6 years in the making.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, ac, lhd