Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old May 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
1985 LR 90 county bits

I'm taking this somewhat apart in my driveway and nabbing anything that is useful or appears so to me. If anybody is after any random interior bits or anything else let me know.

This for sale ad isn't really for big items(fenders, roof, etc) it's more for small bits that are easily mailed. I can send USPS from base but anything big would not be available in the US until I move into a house in Mississippi in October(so doubtful anybody would pay for such items). Just post up with what parts you want, how much your offer is, and what your zip code is so I can get you some semblance of a shipping quote.

Also only available for the next week and a half. After that everything that I removed will be boxed up and in storage until October and the rest of the vehicle scrapped.

You little rebel, I like you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Why not just ship it over?
Old May 8th, 2012, 03:44 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Probably a donor for a rebuild.
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
Not shipping a 3rd vehicle. 35 slti 110 has gotten all my attention the last few months(drive train, interior, etc). It's getting a roll cage installed this week and then it's done. That's my new DD and most useful. 200 tdi 90 I'm selling to a friend at work. 110 pickup is coming back to the states. Took it for the MoT and it only failed for one radius arm bushing and one trailing link bushing. Frame is great so I'm keeping it for a little while longer and I was very impressed that it hadn't moved or been started for 12 months and it fired up with a new battery and some fresh gasoline.

But this one is just not worth the shipping to bring it back for me. As much as I like this vehicle it's not worth shipping for me and I already started taking it apart so I wanted to let people have an opportunity at parts that might be missing from their imported 90s like county interior bits or any interior parts.

You little rebel, I like you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
1985, 90