110 rolling chassis for 90 to 110 conversion - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

110 rolling chassis for 90 to 110 conversion

Ok the 110 remains are at my place (thanks Mike!) and now I am selling off what is surplus to my needs.

110 rolling chassis:

Frame/suspension/both front and rear axles (110 front with the 23 spline AEU2355? CVs and salisbury rear)/fuel tank (not rusty, appears to have a newer cradle on it)/fuel pump

Condition: It needs a new rear cross member, preferably with the extentions, but it otherwise it is very solid and needs no other work.

The rear cross member is completely rusted out because it filled with mud (this happens--check yours at home). Rust worked its way up about 8in down the driver's side rail by the cross member. You could patch this part or you could just get a cross member with extentions (~$300). The rest of the frame is very solid with basically all of the paint still on and needs no work that I can see (disclaimer, I have not pulled the transmission crossmember to check behind it). Bulkhead outriggers look great etc. etc. I have a picture of the rear cross member (it is nasty) but it is too dark and I am too tech challenged to get ones of the rest of the frame just yet.

Can be sold with or without the 111,XXX mile drivetrain (1.4 high range LT230(BLING!!!)/LT77(CRAP!!!)/3.9 that runs like crap) and with or without pretty much anything else on the truck other than the body and interior ancilaries attached to the bulkhead. This weekend I will be screwing with the engine to see if I can make it run better.

No title, but if you were looking to convert an NAS D90 to a 110 this gets you 90% of the way there. All you would really need would be a rear body.

Price depends on how complete you want the truck. Figure it is worth in the range of $2500 or more depending on how much of it you want (George is selling a new one for $5500, without driveshafts and with a rover rear (not salisbury) and TD5 motor mounts). Located in SE Pennsylvania.

Evilfij at Yahoo dot com

Ron :-)
Advertisement

Old March 1st, 2007, 12:32 PM
Mark W Wood
Mark Wood
97SW,94ST,89 110,73SIII

PM sent
Old March 2nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
evilfij
evilfij

Picture of cross member sent.

Still available, had lots of interest, looking for a reasonable offer. Available in nearly any state of completeness.
Advertisement

Old March 7th, 2007, 05:24 PM
cbkearney
Chris Kearney
Pile of Parts

Ron,
Could you email me some picture of the truck or send me a link. I might be interested in the rolling chassis and the body. I have been building a d-90 for a while now and have added a new member to the family since I started so I am considering building something a little larger. What would you want for everything except the motor, trans, x-fer case?
Chris

Just to let you know, I had not considered this as an option until I read your post, so I don't know how serious I am.

CB Kearney Fine Woodworking
250 Canal St
Lawrence, MA 01840

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old March 7th, 2007, 05:38 PM
evilfij
evilfij

I am keeping the body.

For just the 110 roller (including fuel tank and newish fuel tank cradle$$$$) I would ask $2500.

I can email you a pic of the rear x-member. It is toast. I don't have pics of the rest of the frame yet, but I looked and there is still paint on basically all of it.

To use this to convert a 90, you would need to replace the rear cross member on this frame (150-350 for the part depending on how fancy you want), install a 110 rear drive shaft (I have this, you can have it with the package for a couple bucks) extend a few wires, plub the fuel lines, brake line and find a 110 body of your choosing.

edit: here is a picture of the rear cross member from ECR's site when it was there:

http://www.eastcoastrover.com/CMC403.html

The cross member filled with mud and rotted from the inside out. The rot extends about 8in up the bottom of the drivers frame rail. The rest of the frame appears fine and a cross member with extentions like:

http://www.eastcoastrover.com/140.html [scroll down to see the repair]

New x-member and paint/waxyoil and you should be more than good to go with a little effort (or get ambitious and send the thing to be fully gavlanized)
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:07 AM
C-Delta
Robert Andre
SIIA 1967--GM350

110 rolling chassis

Chris,
How about a 110 (RHD) rolling chassis with a 67 109SW body
with LR 2.25D and GM250 (line 6) engines for $3500 obo.

leaving town today but can send pictures monday.

running out-of-space and need the $ for the 93 110nas rebuild....
and can give you a good 109 rolling chassis.
the rolling chassis are intact but the 109 body is in pieces but all their.

Bob
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:41 PM
C-Delta
Robert Andre
SIIA 1967--GM350

not for sale...

c-delta's chassis not for sale at this time.
tried to edit earlier...
Bob

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, 90, conversion