Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 30th, 2008, 09:37 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
110 bench seats/jump seat swap?

looking to swap my 110 bench seats for jump seats. they are in good shape. would prefer jump seats if anyone has any. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

Mark, I might be interested. Do you have any pics of your bench seats you can send me and I will do the same with my jump seats. Thanks, Mike mpsteil at comcast.net
Old January 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
email on it's way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Mark - is your 110 a 12-seater? I think the benches are extra-wide on a 12 seater and require moving the second row seats forward a little bit. Not to torpedo your trade, but I think its worth a measurement to verify fit first. Janey has very long benches...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old January 30th, 2008, 01:45 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
Thanks Jim For The Clarification. The Measurement On These Are 47-3/4" Long. Nice Shape. Mchael, Can You Use Them?
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
For the record, I'm talking about fixed position, non-folding bench seats that were supplied in some early 110's. I definitely dont pretend to offer the last word on compatibility!

Old January 30th, 2008, 03:14 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
Thanks Jim. Seats Are Still Avail.
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:51 AM
Bozman
Greg
1991 200tdi D90

Registry
Mark,

DAP has some reasonably priced fold-down seats.

http://www.dap-inc.com/acc/app/df/df...-int-ext.shtml

At least, it looks like they are reasonably priced.
Old January 31st, 2008, 08:05 PM
Happyxhour
Robert
94/Defender

Im was toying with getting rid of my rear bench seats (foldup) on my D90 as they stick a couple of inches above the lip of the bed and thinking of going with a half cab half tonneau cover. Are there any rear seats that would work with the Badger half tonneau??

My current softop is like most with the windows out...lost its zippers to even zip. Seems like the half n half is the best way to deal with inclimate weather so I can make a run up to snow country and not worry about rain\snow falling inside the bed?

Anyone have suggestion on rear seats the fold down verus up? Has anyone used the half and half setup with alot of snow fall?? Any feedback appreciated.
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:54 AM
Bozman
Greg
1991 200tdi D90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyxhour
Im was toying with getting rid of my rear bench seats (foldup) on my D90 as they stick a couple of inches above the lip of the bed and thinking of going with a half cab half tonneau cover. Are there any rear seats that would work with the Badger half tonneau??

My current softop is like most with the windows out...lost its zippers to even zip. Seems like the half n half is the best way to deal with inclimate weather so I can make a run up to snow country and not worry about rain\snow falling inside the bed?

Anyone have suggestion on rear seats the fold down verus up? Has anyone used the half and half setup with alot of snow fall?? Any feedback appreciated.

I think the rear bench may work under the tonneau, but I am not totally sure. I have the tonneau/half cab set up and completely love it.

Looks like the "forward facing fold down seats" might work as well. Just don't fold them up the completely.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
i will sell these outright or trade for other rover parts. looking for a set of d1 wheels as well. thanks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, bench, jump seat, seats