Winter beater 97 Disco 1 - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
1965 109SW
Originally Posted by giftshopduane View Post
Set dec and props.. just handed in my union app. I was in it in the late 90's and just decided to get back in. I missed it. Where were you working?
One show each in Maine and NYC before moving out west. Worked all over the West coast but primarily in LA and San Diego. Got overseas once or twice.

Old January 28th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Chris luciano
72 Series 3 88"
Well.. this one might be back up for sale.. we had initially decided to keep it, but my daughter was hit this weekend by a plow truck. T-boned. The pass fender and both doors need to be replaced (the rear pass door isn't that bad) nothing structural as the plow driver locked the truck up and just crushed the door. Most definitely it will be totaled by his ins.. and I am unwilling to put any money into it. I can source the panels, they will just be in black and not epsom green. I would rather see someone use this than see it go to the scrap yard.

PM me for interest.. I will know this week what the insurance co says and will be able to give a price and timeline.

again.. this truck is a great running, driving and shifting example.. she just did 450 trip all over New England this weekend. Its a shame it she got hit. But she is safe, still driving the truck daily.

Old January 28th, 2014, 12:05 PM
1987 defender 110
PM sent

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

97, disco