Want To Trade D-90s?? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 12th, 2005, 12:07 PM
frank berry
Defender 90 1994
Want To Trade D-90s??

I have a 1995 Arles Blue SW - I Bought it from the original owner a little over a year ago. He used it as his daily driver. This one is #4 of the 10 SW's brought in before the rest to introduce them to the US. Plate reads "LRNA/4" anyhow i prefer a ST instead - I have a 94 black ST and do not want to duplicate it- would rather a green or white - needs to be in good shape -here are the details on mine:

new brush guard
new genuine mats
130,000 miles
engine -excellent
transmission - rebuilt 10k miles ago
interior- all of the interior is brand new completely re-done about 6 months ago complete with new tuffy box
tires- bf goodrich t/a good shape
genuine land rover chequer plating kit
all around good condition

what it needs: cats are making the rattling noise and exhaust pipe could prob be replaced

sean jones of blue ridge rovers has taken care of it for me - same guy that re-built my 110 and can answer all questions about it - blew one oil cooler line so both were replaced - k/n filter - it drives great but i rather have another ST -let me know if you are interested

feel free to call 912-441-8361 /thanks frank berry

Old October 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Chris Brennan

Why don't you buy the ST rollcage for sale on this board and then just take off the SW top? Not a whole lot to it, and you probably could sell the top for an amount close to what it would cost you to buy a bestop softtop...

Just my $.2

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d-90