value calculator for imported 110/90
If I have posted this in the wrong section I apologise. Everyone values their truck or trucks they look at differently. With all of the (in my opinion) highly overpriced import trucks coming to the market in the last 4-5 years I am curious how others value these vehicles. For instance what would the following items add or detract from a vehicles value.
1. Original vin stamped unwelded and does not need welding chassis. VS. Galvy or VS. an original but welded/repaired (in any form) chassis.
2. Original LHD VS. a RHD or a RHD swapped to LHD.
3. Original unwelded bulkhead VS. a repaired one.
4. Power steering.
5. Original style (by year of manufacture) doors VS. replacement.
6. Original engine VS. replacement,
If replaced 200disco Vs. defender 200tdi Vs. 300tdi.
7. Original interior VS. replacement.
I am just curious what others think about these items and how some people decide a value for their vehicles. Seems to me some of the sellers out there pay too much for their trucks from the get go and price their vehicles based on what they have into them ( which has nothing to do with their actual value). I look foreward to seeing what others think about this.
Patches are for Pirates and pants, not a bulkhead and chassis!