I am looking to trade my 1997 Defender 90 ST for a Discovery + $.
If you have a 1994 – 1999 Discovery that is in good condition and would be interested in trading up to a Defender send me an email with details and we can talk.
Preferred colors (will consider other colors but would like to stick with one of the colors mentioned below)
Rutland Red or other Non metallic red
Details of my Defender
1997 Defender 90 Soft top #902
This defender has been well taken care of, I drive it to work everyday about 40 miles each way and it has proven to be a good dependable D90.
* Purchased new 0 Miles from Land Rover Rockville MD 5/9/1997 according to original paper work that came with the D90 when I got it.
* Second owner purchased the D90 08/29/98 with 26,347 miles from Land Rover Alexandria.
* I purchased the Defender from the second owner and we still keep in touch
* Still have the original Window sticker
* All Original paper work from new purchase including the tire warranty, royal welcome, radio codes cards, warranty cards, delivery check sheet, Passport to service, owners manual, key number dog tag.and manual
* Extended warranty was purchased at the same time so it has been well maintained.
* Have original service records from the time the 2nd owner took possession (1998 - 2003)
* Never in any accidents that I am aware of
* 4.0 V8
* Automatic transmission
* Air conditioning
* Very clean Soft top, Windows look like new
* 265/75/16 BFG MT KM ~ 2,500 miles
* 4 Boston acoustic speakers
* Stainless steel quicknuts for easy removal of door tops
* Brush Bar
* checker plate rear step
* Checker plate wing top protectors (OEM)
* CD changer 6 disk (Alpine)
* CD player (Alpine)
* Expedition Exchange Convex mirrors
* Yellow top optima W/audio pipe terminals
* Wet Okle seat covers (Black and Gray)
* Land rover rubber floor mats (great condition)
* Rubber cargo liner
* Have original bikini top and other small items
* New tail pipe installed from muffler back.
* Door top bag
* New drop Pitman arm rebuild kit installed
* Frame waxoiled (some starting to wash off)
* Seats are in good condition
* No Major leaks that I am aware of
* No bulk head, floorboard or frame rust that I am aware of
* Non-smoker owned
Things that need done or you should be aware of
* Has some penny - quarter sized dings here and there
* Has a few small scratches here and there, none of them are through the paint and should buff out.
I will try to take/post some pictures but might wait for a nice day so I can wash it first