Series to a new home... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old October 21st, 2007, 11:03 AM
Emerson00
Matt J.
None at the moment

Series to a new home...

There's a dude on the west coast with a '57-'58 Series. Wants to find it a home. It is unclear, but appears he will give it away. Needs much TLC. He wants it to go to someonewho will fix it up, and knows Rovers.

PM me if interested. I saw this on a land surveying forum, all I konw is he claims to be a professional land surveyor in, I believe, Ontario, Canada (??? see below).

E-Mail: grmsurvy@kw.igs.net
Web Site: http://grahamsurveys.on.ca

Business

PRESIDENT
DEREK G. GRAHAM LIMITED
7669 COLBORNE STREET EAST
PO BOX 295
ELORA, NOB 1S0
CANADA
Phone: 519 846-5533
Fax: 519 846-9305

In Business Since 1979
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2007, 06:52 PM
Emerson00
Matt J.
None at the moment

Let me clarify - this isn't mine, I'm not affiliated, and I posted pretty much all I knew (know).

Dude's contact informatino is from another forum - one for land surveyors. I thought, for some reason, he was in Oregon, but I googled the town info and it came up as Ontario.

Again, if you're interested, contact Derek from the contact info I provided. He said it fell to him, and he doesn't know much/anything about Rovers. I thought you good folks would be the best place to post it for him, and I did so, unbeknownst to him.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:15 AM
chrisconnie
Adam Hairston
97 LE #127/300

City of Ontario in Eastern OR? About an hour away from Boise, ID.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 22nd, 2007, 01:46 PM
Emerson00
Matt J.
None at the moment

LOL...

I found that Mr. Graham had a Series truck given/bequethed/otherwise transferred to him, and wants someone who knows Rovers and can restore a Rover.

I posted it here. Truly, guys, I don't know where "ELORA, NOB 1S0 CANADA" is... for some reason I thought (from prior postings) he was in Oregon... When I googled "Elora, NOB, Canada" it appeared he's in Ontario.

That's about it. If you're interested, or have questions, please KINDLY email Mr. Graham. ("KINDLY" because I don't want to be responsible for emails angry because of my limited information... I just wanted to help out a fellow land surveyor and his Series truck.)

If I adopted this truck, I'd be single again PDQ. Much as I would love a Series, I need one in restored condition; with a large boat project, 3 small boats in building/rebuilding, the old RRC, and two new businesses to run... I most definitely do NOT need a Series restoration project - or I'd have grabbed it.

I only posted it for him, and without his permission, because he didn't know where to go to find an enthusiast. So much for good deeds, eh?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
series