Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old September 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
MGPete
Pete C
'95 D90 SW

Registry
RRC on Ebay?

Does anyone know this truck? Looking for a friend of mine who is considering a bid.

1995 Land Rover Range Rover County Classic SWB | eBay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:21 PM
xplorUtah
Andrew P
1960 SII

Registry
Big IF here.

I may have looked at this one a year or so ago.

IF it is that one, and I am seeing a couple things about it that reminds me very much of that one...Owner had driven it to school at Utah State University. It had sat in his garage unused for a couple years but the time I looked at it. I passed, exercising great restraint, and he said an enthusiast bought it when I checked back a few days later. It had some rust, nothing terminal, but we do use salt here. It had typical sitting there issues. Don't remember all of them but it was more than I felt like playing with in that moment.

Good luck.
1997 D90 SW #2496

"Fear profits man nothing"

1997 D90 SW #2139 Portofino Sold
1995 D90 ST #2445 Beluga Black Sold
1995 RRC SWB Beluga Black Sold
1986 110 200TDI "1 of 1" Sold
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Rickenbach
RJ
n

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplorUtah View Post
Big IF here.

I may have looked at this one a year or so ago.

IF it is that one, and I am seeing a couple things about it that reminds me very much of that one...Owner had driven it to school at Utah State University. It had sat in his garage unused for a couple years but the time I looked at it. I passed, exercising great restraint, and he said an enthusiast bought it when I checked back a few days later. It had some rust, nothing terminal, but we do use salt here. It had typical sitting there issues. Don't remember all of them but it was more than I felt like playing with in that moment.

Good luck.
I was looking at it, but I know that Utah uses a lot of salt on their roads, and no chassis pics. I think the bidders may be assuming everything in the West is dry. The one on BAT was comparable to this one, and it didn't make $7k.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
ebay