I have a Red 1996 Suzuki Bandit 600cc with less than 3970 Miles on it.
(Ends TONIGHT on ebay at NO RESERVE!!!)
This cycle is in clean and prestine condition, look for yourself (Over 30 pictures). It's never been laid down, always been garaged. It has always been adult owned. It has never been wrecked or abused. It rides and looks fantastic.
Many new aftermarket parts (also have ALL stock parts as well). Note all these parts are essentially NEW and have less than 300 miles on them:
- Holeshot performance Vortex Slipon: Have original Pipe.
- Holeshot performance stage I jet kit (included K&N air filter & ignition advancer): Have original parts.
- Progressive Fork Springs: Have original Springs.
- Holeshot Performance Adjustable lowering/raising struts. Have originals
- Suzuki Bandit Gel Seat: Have original
- GenMar Handle bar risers: Take them off and it's back to original. (These raised the bars 1 inch up and 1 3/4 in back. It was comfortable stock but these make it even more so. My favorite add-on)
- Metzeler Z6 Roadtech Radial Tires (I didn't go bigger, they are original stock sizes). Barely scrubbed in.
- Mini Cat-Eye turn signals (front and rear): Have originals.
- Suzuki Crash Bars: These are not installed. They are the silver brackets that go on the side of the engine to protect it in case of a crash.
- Holeshot Napeloen short stock mirrors- Have originals
- Black bolt replacement kit installed.
- Color-rite touch up pen/clear pen.
- I also added a National Cycle windscreen (F-16 SPORT SHIELD). The bike can be converted to an N(naked) model. It has the SV650 headlight assembly which bolted right on. The best part about this is nothing needed to be modified. Just unbolted the fairings and a few brackets, then installed the SV650 headlight assembly. It can all be done in a few hours or less. I have all stock parts.
I am willing to assist with shipping arrangements made by the Buyer. It's being sold as is with no implied warranty or guarantee. Also, a non-refundable deposit of $250 is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction either in cash or with Paypal. Please contact me before hand about arrangements for pick-up & payment. The cycle is currently in Michigan but I travel between Michigan and Columbus, so I can help with transporting between this area. If you have any questions or would like to see the bike in person, please contact me through e-bay. The cycle must be picked up by the winner. Good Luck Bidding!