"Rare" white 96 Discovery - $4700 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 19th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Jack Walter
1966 109 SW Diesel
"Rare" white 96 Discovery - $4700

Since in our Land Rover club all white Discoverys are jokingly called "rare" - I thought I'd list this as its described on our Solaros board...

Its a nice 1996 white Discovery SD - tan leather interior - with 135,000 miles on it. Its a former mall cruiser so I don't think its ever been off road - the body is nice and straight without any "Tellico" modifications.

It runs great - just replaced the radiator and front panhard bushings to get rid of an annoying clunk. Its got the cd changer and the two front tires are reasonably new. I bought this to have something my vertically challenged wife wouldn't have as hard a time getting in and out of - the Range Rover and the D-90 are both somewhat taller in stance - but then I found (and bought) a 1972 BMW 2002 Tii in Inka Orange (very similiar to G4 orange). Now I have too many cars in the driveway and somethings gotta go - and its not gonna be the D-90 or the Series IIA's.

I'm asking $4700 for the Discovery - it would be a good teenagers car or potential trail truck.

Jack Walter
H 770-641-0147

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

cover, disco, discovery