price for a Series 5 door wagon ? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 21st, 2009, 08:26 AM
Ken Jackson
1985 110 Wagon
price for a Series 5 door wagon ?

I have a local chap interested in in one of my 5 door Station Wagons, can anyone give some kind of price guide. They are both LHD being rebuilt abround 5 years ago using military chassis, just had recon gearboxes ( from Whitehouse ) and clutches fitted. Full length Brownchurch roofracks. Bulkhead and footwells all good, paint in fair mainly due to my children sticking decals all over the place from the vendors at the MAR. State inspected, copper brake lines and maintained as you would a daily driver. Do not need to sell them do not want to give them away but would like a fair price. If you think I should keep them point taken but I have 4 Rovers and looking for a LHD 110 right now. Any opinions welcome

Old September 21st, 2009, 10:13 AM
I have never seen a rover in person
Depending on cosmetics and given that they have a military non-galvy chassis which I am going to assume is in non-rusty shape, I would say between 7k-15k.

*not legal advice*
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM
Trevor Ross
Series 109 diesel
you should sell me a series truck for cheap! i'm right around the corner from you!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

door, series