Pampered 1997 D-90 for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old August 28th, 2007, 05:33 PM
pcarl
Perry Carlston
1997 Defender 90

Pampered 1997 D-90 for sale

I know I'll regret this, but I must sell a pristine '97 Defender in Alpine white with 98k miles, ZF auto
transmission, and both a factory hardtop and soft top. This has always been used in the SF Bay Area
and has never experienced snow, salt, or ice! It currently has the LR factory fiberglass hardtop in
place. The mechanicals are perfect and the appearance in and out are pristine--it has always been
garaged. The rear seat is a bench-type that faces forward. I have had this Defender for nearly
4 years and it is a gem! I really doubt if this fine machine has ever been off-road. For any of you
who have longed for an unspoiled Defender, this is it! I am weary of local lookie-loos who are
curious and want a chance to drive it but not willing to pay what it is worth. I am asking $29,500
and it includes some extra things you might appreciate; bike rack and ski rack that attach to
receiver hitch, rugged rock sliders that ease step in and protect the chassis, also LR AM-FM cassette
radio, manuals (shop and owners), full maintenance history since new. Please contact me, Perry
at (925) 676-4221 or after 6 PM (925) 685-3807 if you are interested and not flaky. This
is NOT a station wagon or 110.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 28th, 2007, 06:10 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

If this helps anybody I saw this truck in person and did a test drive. It really is a very clean truck for the miles. Might be the cleanist one I have seen in person. It drove very well also. If it was a SW it would be in my driveway right now. I have no financial interest at all in vehicle nor do I know the seller other than when I met him for the test drive. Just passing along that it is a very clean and nice truck. Good luck Perry, I hope someone on this board buys it because they will appreciate it.

Mike
Old September 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
pcarl
Perry Carlston
1997 Defender 90

My '97 Defender 90 is sold and will be taking in the beautiful scenery of Minnesota. The D-90
source has been a big help to find people who are serious about Defenders! Thankyou. Now
if only I could connect with serious G-wagen folks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
rgrrvr
DJ Menasco is The Dude
1995 D90

Wink looky-loos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsteil
If this helps anybody I saw this truck in person and did a test drive. It really is a very clean truck for the miles. Might be the cleanist one I have seen in person. It drove very well also. If it was a SW it would be in my driveway right now. I have no financial interest at all in vehicle nor do I know the seller other than when I met him for the test drive. Just passing along that it is a very clean and nice truck. Good luck Perry, I hope someone on this board buys it because they will appreciate it.

Mike
Are you one of the flaky lookie-loos then?
Old September 22nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

Like I said in my post if it was a SW I would have bought it. I never saw a pic before I went to see it and thought by description(hardtop,my fault) it was a SW. I dont make a habit of going to look at D90's just to look but I am making a habit of buying 110's as I gave up my search for a white SW and bought my second 110 for the wife.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
1997, 90, 97, d-90