Original 96 Trek Discovery, very rare - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:17 AM
96 Trek Discovery
Original 96 Trek Discovery, very rare

Hi all, I am selling my rare 96 Discovery from the Land Rover TReK off road tournament. Only 12 were made this year. This car was used in the tournament by Land Rover Louisville and I bought it from the dealer after the tournament. It has 97k miles on it and has been maintained with all paperwork for any service done. The car runs great and has no mechanical problems. It is a 5 speed manual, all lights and electronics work fine, and it has an aftermarket stereo with an ipod connection. Paint on the hood and blackout cover on the hood are fading(see attached pictures) as expected with a car that is 13 years old. Interior is in good shape, seats have had waterproof covers on them for life of car. Headliner is starting to sag where sunroofs should be. Car still has the factory rubber floor mats.The tires are BF Goodrich all terrains with about 5k miles on them. Email me(landrovertrek96@gmail.com) or PM me for more pictures or any questions.. I am asking $8k obo, and the car is located in Auburn, AL. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	d.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	23181   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0427.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	23182  

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
That is my favorite disco. XD cool but with the R380.
*not legal advice*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

cover, disco, discovery, original