One of the lowest mileage 90s in US - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 21st, 2005, 08:48 AM
Burke Bell
'94 NAS D90 #158
One of the lowest mileage 90s in US

Ok guys, my dad is selling his '97 90 with only 16k miles. It is perfect in every way! It is his second Defender, and he just bought his 3rd yesterday. He has decided that he prefers the manual transmission over the auto, and has been holding out for the right truck. So now, the '97 is on the market. Here are the details: '97 Alpine white, ac, Alpine CD, front brush bar with 2 Hella 5000s, aux heater, rear lamp guards, side steps, and 100% factory original in every way. 16k miles, never off of the pavement, and garage kept. Always serviced by Land Rover of Knoxville who can vouch for the truck. Again, it is perfect in every way... He is not in a hurry to sell, and is going to hold out for the first $45k. I will have some pics soon. It currently has a hard top which he is planning to switch to his new '95, but might be willing to sell it with the '97 as well. The truck is located in Knoxville, TN. As always, thanks guys and let me know if you have any ?s.

Burke 904-655-9800

"I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off, and I am my own boss." - Arthur
Old September 20th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Stuart Segall
2003 Range Rover G4
Is your dad's D90 still for sale?
Please email me back with any pictures you have. and call if it still available

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles