Off road 1990 RRC for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old March 9th, 2004, 10:12 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Thumbs up Off road 1990 RRC for sale make a sensible offer.

1990 Range Rover Classic County. All factory options, including heated front windshield and sunroof, Additional accessories are a wilderness rack. All electrics work with the exception of rear defroster. Back seat looks as if it was never sat in. Front drivers seat shows wear. Vehicle has 135,000 miles on it; yes it has some scratches, very small dents and otherwise general paint blemishes. This vehicle is my daily driver and has been for the past 1
8 months. It is in great mechanical condition as it has been gone through thoroughly in the last year. All modifications and maintenance has been done in the last 14 months. I still drive this vehicle daily and wheel it 2-3 times per month. You would not be disappointed in the versatility of this vehicle. All parts were purchased from Atlantic British and I will pass on all receipts from this vehicle. New TPS, New intake manifold Gaskets, New fuel injector o-rings, Replaced heater blower fan mot
or, Heater resistor, replaced New rear U-Joint, New exhaust manifold gaskets, studs replaced also, New exhaust heat shield, One new catalytic converter, Two new O2 sensors, 5 deep dish disco alloys, 5 new 265/75/16 MTs, balanced with equal, New air intake hose, New battery, New door switch, New engine cooler lower hoses, Genuine stepper motor (IAC), New plugs, wires, cap and rotor all genuine. Repacked all bearings. All new front hub seals, Front hubs refilled with genuine swivel land rover grease, Breather lines extended, New oil pressure switch, All new belts, All new hoses under the hood. All fluids have been changed, New radiator and all hoses and cooling lines. Sunroof drains blown clear. Fuel tank recall was performed 1 year ago. New front and rear brake pads (ferodo brand) New thermostat, New style cup holders, Alpine cd player 6 JBL speakers, Replaced distributor and vacuum advance, New shock towers, OME springs 751 fronts and 781 rears from expedition exchange and shocks, Old Man Emu Steering Damper, All new filters throughout. PCV tune up kit installed. Transmission serviced by the dealer Vehicle rust was cleaned and treated with POR 15. Front and rear genuine light guards. I am asking $7500. Will be willing to negotiate and assist in shipping if needed. Vehicle is located in Southeastern North Carolina. Please feel free to email me for more pics or questions. If I don't sell before May it will be at Uwharrie Safari as well as a run at the end of March you can email me at Draaronr@aol.com
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2004, 09:49 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Forgot to mention. Power steering pump was replaced two years ago.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:09 AM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Mileage almost 134k, new headliner professionally installed, tinted windows all the way around, AC unit just recharged with a change in drier and several hoses. Price dropped to $6500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2004, 08:51 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Aaron... maybe post some more pictures here. I cant believe your truck has not sold yet.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old June 24th, 2004, 09:22 AM
draaronr
Here
LR3

will do later tonight. Guess nobody is looking for a RR right now. Some lucky person will stumble upon this goldmine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic000.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	886   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic001.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	887  

Name:	pic002.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	888   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic003.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	889  

Name:	pic004.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	890  
Old June 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

few more pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pic006.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	891   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic007.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	892  

Name:	pic013.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	894   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic012.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	895  

Name:	pic014.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	896  
Old June 25th, 2004, 08:34 AM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

Hmmm, might be interested. Looks like some rust underneath in a couple of those pictures. And I can see where a cat has been cut out and replaced with a straight section of pipe. Any 02 sensor related problems as a result? You said the windows are tinted. What percent and is it removable? Where are you in relation to Murphy?
Old June 25th, 2004, 08:46 AM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
in relation to Murphy NC. the complete opposite side of the state. Wilmington is on the beach
Old June 25th, 2004, 09:59 AM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Hmmm, might be interested. Looks like some rust underneath in a couple of those pictures. And I can see where a cat has been cut out and replaced with a straight section of pipe. Any 02 sensor related problems as a result? You said the windows are tinted. What percent and is it removable? Where are you in relation to Murphy?

Rust in typical spots. Minimal under floor boards. rear wheel wells have some rust. In the back where the spare tire goes. All spots have been treated with por-15 except areas of surface rust. Rear hatch has some rust on it. One side latches other side is rusted solid. One new cat was installed the other was still good. Both O2 sensors are brand new in last year. As far as the straight pipe I think you mean the rear resonator, in the back of the vehicle. It suffered an injury offroading, and served little purpose except to minimize sound, so I had them put the straight pipe on, which gives the exhaust a slightly more throaty sound, but nothing like a flowmaster or anything. Window tint is Llumar which is the best, just ask around. 15% in all the back and 35% on front two windows which is legal in NC. And yes Wilmington is the far Southeast of NC, at the end of interstate 40
Old June 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

Thanks. The straight pipe I am talking about appears to be on the right side of the y-pipe where the original right hand cat would have been. The picture seems clear enough, but if there's a cat there that's fine whatever.

I have a friend in Charlotte who is looking for a Classic trail rig. I'll let him know about it.
Old June 27th, 2004, 09:35 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

If you look you will see that the right cat is in the picture. It was a slightly different style so the straight pipe had to be modified slightly to match it up.
Old August 4th, 2004, 09:59 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Sure would like to sell this thing now that there is a 110 in the driveway.
Old August 6th, 2004, 01:44 PM
asdaly3
Andrew Daly

how has it faired for you as a daily driver? could it make a trip back up to VA?
Old August 6th, 2004, 10:02 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

It has been fine. Mostly typical of any older rover. Have a good 6months, something old and worn out has to be replaced, then good for another 6 months, ie i just changed the water pump tuesday, first time I did any work on it since january. I drive it to MAR and back no problems. oh yeah and the straight pipe Ron asks about earlier, if you look closely at the top of the pipe you will see the edge of the new catalytic converter.
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:12 PM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

Yup, I see it. I'm thinking about it seriously.
Old August 10th, 2004, 07:50 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

You know you want it Ron. No cargo space in the 90, plus, who wants to scratch a pretty truck like yours.
Old August 10th, 2004, 08:37 PM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

You, sir, are the devil. Does the RRC have open diffs or lockers?
Old August 10th, 2004, 09:41 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Ron, it is an open pallet. Meaning open diffs. You can still choose air or detroit. Think how good your driveway would look with a dedicated lean mean off road machine sitting next to your lean clean highdollar d-90. I can see it now the envy of Columbus
Old August 11th, 2004, 08:54 AM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

lol wouldn't take much to be the envy of Columbus!!!!
Old August 11th, 2004, 09:06 PM
mlw911
Michael Walter
1995 D90 ST

Ron, I got a piece of swamp land in Florida you might want to look at after picking up that RR. By the way thanks again for the running boards. Joking aside I have seen that truck around town and it looks pretty sharp for it's tenure.

Michael

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, off road