Nice Blue 97 D90 hard top for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 23rd, 2005, 10:52 AM
John Robison
2008 Supercharged Range Rover
Nice Blue 97 D90 hard top for sale

For any of you in need of a nice D90 . . .

I have a customer selling a 1997 US market D90 hardtop. It's blue, has jump seats, factory air conditioning and automatic transmission. Has raised air intake, OME HD springs, ARB front and rear lockers, Diff guards, Nokian tires, front skid plate. I don't see any off-road damage anywhere. No rust underneath.

The tires are about half worn, good through the winter for sure. It still has the stock size 265/75 r16 tires on stock alloy wheels, and the wheels are in good shape.

The truck has 67,000 miles on it now. We have just done a small service with Mobil 1 oil. Coolant is fresh for winter. I am going to drive it for a few days to make sure everything is OK. The truck is here in my posession if you want to come see it.

We did a full 60k service using Mobil 1 lubricants this spring. We also did a premium WaxOyl application. We just installed Borla stainless exhaust. The truck has a stainless hardware kit too that has not yet been installed. Power steering hoses are new (updated kit) This is a very nice clean truck. There is some surface rust as shown in the photos but there is no chassis damage – it’s very good.

Water pump and starter were replaced this June with genuine parts. AC was charged.

In total the owner spent $6,000 fixing this truck up. You will not be disappointed if you come to see it.

EasyCare warranty for 2 years/24,000 miles is available on this truck if desired. Total Care 24 month / 24,000 mile coverage is $2,320 with $200 per-visit deductible. Other terms and deductibles are available – contact us for details. EasyCare is the extended warranty subsidiary of Ford motor Company, Land Rover’s corporate parent. This warranty is good nationwide and you can transfer it if you sell the truck.

The owner is having a baby and needs to sell toys. They are seeking offers in the 31k range. Contact me if interested or if you have any questions. 413 531 6377

If you want to see pictures look at the gallery on our web site after noon today:
Go to
Click service department
Click Check on your car
User name = forsale
Password = blued90

Robison Service is one of the leading independent Land Rover service facilities in the US. We’re located in Springfield, Massachusetts. Visit our award-winning service department online at

John Robison

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, 97, 97 d90, d90, hard top