NCarolina Craigslist 90 - Not Mine - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 6th, 2015, 08:39 PM
97 D90 SW
Originally Posted by Rajiv365 View Post
Thanks fellas, also thanks to Clay and all that helped including Kraig and Matt. Story is kind of funny, was negotiating with the seller and working on a way to go down to NC and get it. Then realized my fiancee was in SC for her bachelorette party with like 10 girls. I mentioned that driving up the coast via route 17 is supposed to be a nice scenic drive back and she agreed. Then I mentioned "Oh, if you do that do you mind swinging by Wilimington and picking up a truck I just bought?" An thus I had 10 girls pick up my new truck and drive it back here!

Awesome story! The folks here are great. I bought my D90 from a forum member and had solid help and advice along the way.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles