Military 110/Price reduced!!
1986 Land Rover Defender 110 Ex-British Ministry of Defence(MOD) vehicle/served the
104 Force Support Battalion REME(Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers)
- right hand drive
- 2.5 litre diesel engine w/148,000 well taken care of miles completely reconditioned by MOD in 2006
- 5 speed gearbox with 2 speed transfer box & center diff lock
- fitted with NATO 7.50R16 tires and wolf steel rims
- internal roll hoop/cage
- canvas top which is in good condition
- rear bench seats holding up to 8 people
- maintenance records come w/vehicle completed by the MOD for the last 5 years which include: new oil & filter, new timing belt, coolant flush, gearbox oil replaced, brake fluid replaced, new battery, new brake master cylinder, new front brake pads/rear shoes, new steering box and lots more
- vehicle comes with clear Florida title
This vehicle is a head turner! Don't miss this great opportunity to own an one of a kind excellent truck which is sure to get you wherever you want to go! Any reasonable offer will be considered. Thanks.