Looking to sell a pair of Rovers - NAS 110 and '66 Series IIA - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old December 6th, 2010, 01:59 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

I had someone off Ebay tell me that my NAS #466 was formerly celebrity owned. I don't want to cause any speculation so I won't mention who. Apparently it lived in Aspen. CO for 7 years but not driven much. Please PM me if you have verified info. on it's past history. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORover View Post
I have NAS 110 #466. The best unrestored example I could find. R380 transmission. Not many extras, Tuffy, stainless oil cooler lines, kenwood CD, skidplate and diamond plate wings with shovel (used silicone adhesive for diamond plate, not drilling). Less than 80k verified miles. Great truck. Also adding to the package a 1966 Series IIA "Orvis-Style". Inspections welcome. There are other guys on the D-90 list who live here in Central Oregon who I'm sure would love to come out and take a look for you if you are serious. Price is $75k for the pair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2011, 08:45 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

The Series Orvis-Style is pending. I've decided to split the trucks up now. Make me a reasonable offer for the NAS 110. It's one of the good, low-mileage survivors (no salvage title, not repaired after being burned, etc. etc.). I have a body guy that owes me some goodwill for repairs on the Series truck and he will remove the NAS cage and powder coat it black if the new owner desires that look (I prefer the stock Alpine White look). Completed recent 1,000 mile California trip flawlessly. Ready to be driven anywhere.

Quote:
I have NAS 110 #466. The best unrestored example I could find. R380 transmission. Not many extras, Tuffy, stainless oil cooler lines, kenwood CD, skidplate and diamond plate wings with shovel (used silicone adhesive for diamond plate, not drilling). Less than 80k verified miles. Great truck. Also adding to the package a 1966 Series IIA "Orvis-Style". Inspections welcome. There are other guys on the D-90 list who live here in Central Oregon who I'm sure would love to come out and take a look for you if you are serious. Price is $75k for the pair.
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:42 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

Update

New photos of 110 available at www.flickr.com/photos/fredboos

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

Still interested in parting with NAS #466 for around $55k. Black cage and wheels and fresh service at buyers option.

Quote:
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:06 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

You redid the cage and wheels? Pictures?
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:09 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
You redid the cage and wheels? Pictures?
....Done at the buyer's option...

Quote:
Black cage and wheels and fresh service at buyers option.
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:24 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Thought it was the service at buyer's option. Thanks Horsey. Very helpful as always
Old February 16th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Wanna110
Michael
None

Any interest in trading for a 2002 low mileage Porsche 911 convertible plus cash?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=286460141

I only have a three car garage and would love to replace the not-oft-driven Porsche with a 110.
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

I already have a 996 convertible but thanks anyhow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna110 View Post
Any interest in trading for a 2002 low mileage Porsche 911 convertible plus cash?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=286460141

I only have a three car garage and would love to replace the not-oft-driven Porsche with a 110.
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:40 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

Price for NAS 110 #466 lowered to $53k.

Quote:
Old February 26th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Best4x4
Kelly Graham
P38

D110

PM sent
Old March 12th, 2011, 07:52 PM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

I added a couple of rear crossmember shots to Flickr of the NAS 110 for those who have requested. Just a fine veneer of road dust, other than that, just as they came from the factory in 1993. www.flickr.com/fredboos

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, defender, nas, nas 110, orvis, series