Its time- 94 softop - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old August 1st, 2009, 06:16 PM
Treuwer
Trae Reuwer
94 D90

Its time- 94 softop

Time to move on. I've done everything possible to this truck, and I have my eye on a 110. I'm not sure what a fair price would be- but unless it's around 50K I won't sell it, I have at least 60 in work done to the truck, and that does not include the purchase of the truck. So to the experts, and you know who you are, let me know if I'm out of line. NAS number 991.

The specs, as I can remember them:

Engine is a new 4.6, with 12,000 miles on it now
Transmission is a new automatic, with the same
Axles are upgraded, and have ARBs front and rear
Gears are 4.75 - there are better options for serious, SERIOUS, wheelers- I wanted all rover.
Driveshafts are GBR double cardan, and so are the axle flanges (GBR)
Wheels are the AR nuggets from SafariGard, so they cost double. Same with the spare tire carrier.
Tires are 35" BFG A/T's- actual size is metric but eludes me at the moment, they are true 35"
Ignition is MSD, Radiator is 5 core Pendy, wires are Magnecor, I'm sure there's more in the engine bay but I forget now.
5 bar wing protectors.
Hella H4 headlights.
Equipe front winch bumper, Warn M8000 with synthetic line
TD5 Headlight surrounds- they look better.
Stainless bolts all around
LED lights
Rocksliders
Rovertym 4" lift, castor corrected radius arms, weld on diff guards

Oh yeah, it used to be white. I like black better, so it was completely stripped and redone in Beluga Black.
------ probably more on the outside, ask me if you have questions------

It has A/C, and it works. One of the A/C vents has a broken fin and I couldn't source a new one. That is the bad.
Interior has complete Rhino Lining, badger front seat covers and a corbeau safari rear seat.
MOMO Tuner steering wheel.
Tuffy speaker/storage boxes in the rear.
A really, REALLY, *really* nice stereo system. Touchscreen NAV, DVD, XM, TV if you want it, bluetooth phone integration, subs under the seats- 10" driver and 8" passenger, tweeters up high (you can actually hear the radio at 70 mph on the highway), everything Dynamatted. The doors on closing sound more solid than my Mercedes. Seriously.
National Luna dual battery monitoring/charging setup. Batteries relocated to custom brackets under the rear fenderwells. Very clean, very trick.
Quick connect cable mounted on drivers seat box, near trans tunnel, to jump start stranded Jeeps.
All new VDO vision gauges- Speedometer installed slightly before engine and trans but I don't remember the exact mileage, so although the engine and trans are newer than 12K, that's what I'm putting. The other gauges are outside temp and volts. Volts gauge obviously installed before the dual batteries.
Brand new Badger 2 FDS
Badger fabric door tops- these plus the B2 allow you to go from full top to surrey in less than 5 minutes. Better than sliced bread.
Hard door tops, with stainless studs, will be included. Half surrey included (I cut the back portion off a LR one)
Badger FDS half cab included- full system.

I know there's more, but I can't think of it. There is no rust or corrosion anywhere on this truck.
There's also probably more on the inside, but again it eludes me, ask if you have questions. Caveats- no trades, no parting it out. Please don't even ask.

All work was done my main mech in E-Town PA, and I *think* I may have put one of kids through college with this truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	outside.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	20816   Click image for larger version

Name:	inside.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	20817  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
JohnsD90
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110

Registry
Very nice, this is like the Range rover of Defenders. You should be able to fetch 50k but im not an expert.
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:08 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
I think you would be hard pressed to get anywhere near the 50k mark. I am sure its a nice truck. Where did you get your outside temp gauge?
Advertisement

Old August 1st, 2009, 07:14 PM
Treuwer
Trae Reuwer
94 D90

Phillip- I know, I hope to keep it and I know that secretly you do too. egauges.com has the best selection. Used to be a clock, but if I drive the D I'm always late anyways.
Old August 1st, 2009, 08:02 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
Keep it. Once you get rid of it you will have to have another one.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Awesome! I say keep it and get started on her big sister in tandom. They like company. Trevor needs a few more years to pay off the kid's college fund :D
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Treuwer
Trae Reuwer
94 D90

No longer for sale. Jim or CVC, please delete this thread.
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:53 AM
JJB622
Jimmy Baker
1997 BRG D90

hey Trae,

I had tried reaching out to you in December. Any chance you would part with the Badger Half Cab? Thanks.
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Treuwer
Trae Reuwer
94 D90

Jimmy, yes. But I will not part it out, I only want to get rid of the whole thing in one shot. I'll pm you my email and cell number if you're interested. Back then it seemed like I could only get one person who wanted the drop and another wanted the tonneau, but nobody wanted it all.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles